Neil Alexander - rangers and me the truth

rangersxfc

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No sympathy he's 35 years old and he's getting offered 10k a week in the 3rd division when he's playing against guys that don't get paid or some who only get £30 a week and are part time.

Then he goes and talks to the daily rebel.

Fuck knows why it's an exclusive? Do players not leave clubs every season because there clubs are not willing to be them big wages anymore?

Reading that small bit there, it seems he's coming out denying the quotes that came out yesterday.

'The truth' is surely just that he didn't say what was attributed to him in the paper recently - that's not a bad thing surely?

Alas, not that fussed myself, we can get a similar level for a smaller wage I'm quite sure (tu)

This'll be fuck all though, it'll most likely be him basically saying he wanted more money, Rangers refusing to give him more and telling him to keep it from the media with the journo whos interviewing him over-dramatising it.

Non-story but this'll most likely be the end of Alexander's time with us.

Cheerio and all the best.

maybe see the younger keeper get a run out in the remaining games?

plus if Bell (if rumours are true) is joining in September i think its safe to say Alexander is offski

thanks for staying last season and helping us to the title but we seriously cant justify 10k a week on a 35/36 year old keeper