So bomber was right all along.

Bigcid

Today i am a disillusioned Rangers supporter what do we want from the man that is running our club i for one do not want a liar and i certainly do not want a ceo that was prepared to have any dealings wether public or privately with Craig Whyte.

This mornings revelations that Craig Whyte's name was indeed on the title deeds under the name sevco 5088 is worrying in the extreme infact until Charles Green changed the name of the holding company to The Rangers Football Club Ltd Craig Whyte was still working in the backround believing he was going to make millions from me you and every supporter of The Rangers Football Club Ltd.

I will tell you why this revelation is so worrying John Brown a man steeped in Rangers traditions stood on the stairs of the main stand at Ibrox and declared SHOW US THE DEEDS he asked the supporters to ask the question of Charles Green show us who's name is on the title deeds.

He then went on to state that if he told the supporters what Charles Green had said to him then Charles Green would be hounded out of Glasgow.

A good mans name was tarnished and ridiculed by some sections of the Rangers support and why? Fear the simple answer is fear not one Rangers supporter wanted to believe John Browns accusations because we where all looking for the saviour someone to come in and put our minds at rest someone we could believe in again someone who had the best interests of the club and its supporters at heart.

Today we need to be more vigilant than ever it is my belief that John Brown was threatened with a lawsuit if he revealed any details of his conversation with Charles Green. John Brown then had to take a step back thinking that we the support would take the next step and finish of what he had started by demanding to see the title deeds and asking the questions needing to be answered? Was Craig Whyte involved in the takeover was Craig Whyte's name on the title deeds and was Craig Whyte involved in the future of Rangers football club the answer to all of these questions was a categoric yes.

Do not be led blindly into the light.

Charles Green you have questions to answer.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It wouldn't have been any individuals name on the 'title deeds' to Ibrox,it would have been the company name.CG has stated that he had to 'be nice' to Whyte to get his shares,what's the problem with that?If Green 'conned' Whyte then more power to his elbow,the frog-eyed bassa got his just desserts imo. :7325:

Blind leading the blind the only reason Charles Green made any kind of comment is because the story was being made public by the media. I conned Craig Whyte brilliant so we have another conman running Rangers football club you couldn't make this shit up.

Today i am a disillusioned Rangers supporter what do we want from the man that is running our club i for one do not want a liar and i certainly do not want a ceo that was prepared to have any dealings wether public or privately with Craig Whyte.

This mornings revelations that Craig Whyte's name was indeed on the title deeds under the name sevco 5088 is worrying in the extreme infact until Charles Green changed the name of the holding company to The Rangers Football Club Ltd Craig Whyte was still working in the backround believing he was going to make millions from me you and every supporter of The Rangers Football Club Ltd.

I will tell you why this revelation is so worrying John Brown a man steeped in Rangers traditions stood on the stairs of the main stand at Ibrox and declared SHOW US THE DEEDS he asked the supporters to ask the question of Charles Green show us who's name is on the title deeds.

He then went on to state that if he told the supporters what Charles Green had said to him then Charles Green would be hounded out of Glasgow.

A good mans name was tarnished and ridiculed by some sections of the Rangers support and why? Fear the simple answer is fear not one Rangers supporter wanted to believe John Browns accusations because we where all looking for the saviour someone to come in and put our minds at rest someone we could believe in again someone who had the best interests of the club and its supporters at heart.

Today we need to be more vigilant than ever it is my belief that John Brown was threatened with a lawsuit if he revealed any details of his conversation with Charles Green. John Brown then had to take a step back thinking that we the support would take the next step and finish of what he had started by demanding to see the title deeds and asking the questions needing to be answered? Was Craig Whyte involved in the takeover was Craig Whyte's name on the title deeds and was Craig Whyte involved in the future of Rangers football club the answer to all of these questions was a categoric yes.

Incase you never knew Craig Whyte was the owner of our club, Green and his consortium wanted to buy us so obvioulsy Craig Whyte was involved as he had to get the shares off Whyte.

If he had to go along with what Whyte said just to keep him happy until he got the shares then whats the problem?

Craig Whyte is in the paper saying he was lied to and he got shafted so thats the reason why he is raging and he has nothing to with Rangers anymore.

Cid - you really need to take a chill pill.

Show me a single person in any business who has never "got one over" a competitor, and I'll show you a liar.

It happens EVERYWHERE, in EVERY business.

You do what you have to do to win (legally).

That's it.

Calm down.

It wouldn't have been any individuals name on the 'title deeds' to Ibrox,it would have been the company name.CG has stated that he had to 'be nice' to Whyte to get his shares,what's the problem with that?If Green 'conned' Whyte then more power to his elbow,the frog-eyed bassa got his just desserts imo. :7325:

Yes he got his just desserts thats brilliant he got conned thats also brilliant the name on the title deeds was sevco 5088 a company set up by Craig Whyte mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Rangers run by another conman thats just fucking brilliant ya fanny.

Cid - you really need to take a chill pill.

Show me a single person in any business who has never "got one over" a competitor, and I'll show you a liar.

It happens EVERYWHERE, in EVERY business.

You do what you have to do to win (legally).

That's it.

Calm down.

I really hope so.

Not sure where to start really

Green had to have dealings with Whyte in order to get the shares that were required in order for a CVA to progress. Brian Kennedy was doing the same thing.

Whytes name was not on the deeds, it was Sevco. Whyte has suggested that he set up Sevco, but he was not a director of the company - Green was. Whyte has not in any money into Sevco so has no claim to its assets.

If Brown wants to tells us what the conversation was he has plenty of opportunity and still does

Incase you never knew Craig Whyte was the owner of our club, Green and his consortium wanted to buy us so obvioulsy Craig Whyte was involved as he had to get the shares off Whyte.

If he had to go along with what Whyte said just to keep him happy until he got the shares then whats the problem?

Craig Whyte is in the paper saying he was lied to and he got shafted so thats the reason why he is raging and he has nothing to with Rangers anymore.

My problem is John Brown got ridiculed for telling the truth. The truth has been in very short commodity over the last few years at Ibrox and here we go again with Charles Green protecting his lying fucking arse Charles Green would have never mentioned this if it wasn't coming out in the media.

Yes he got his just desserts thats brilliant he got conned thats also brilliant the name on the title deeds was sevco 5088 a company set up by Craig Whyte mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Rangers run by another conman thats just fucking brilliant ya fanny.

I'd like to see you call Green a conman to his face. :lol:

If ever Bomber was going to reveal this 'alleged' conversation, now is the time. Given haven't yet heard from him, I'd suggest he won't.

I hope bomber has got something up his sleeve i would still like to see Rangers run by the supporters its the only way we can be sure that our money and loyalty aren't being used by greedy business men.

Who says Whyte set up Sevco 5088?

According to Companies House, the only directors have ever been Charles Green and Samuel LLoyd