Daily Record front page

Gaz92

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's an argument that the reason why people are devoting so much attention to this is because everyone is so bored with the product on display.

That is one way to look at it but surely they realise that by focusing on the negative and reporting the negative spin to any story they are only further damaging the game! Without a strong and vibrant rangers Scottish football is boring as fuck as has been proved this year! All the obsession, infighting and bitterness is or will tear the game apart!

Quotes like this and misleading headlines create this perception of rangers just like the "tax cheats" headlines that influence people's opinion and contributes to this over analytical and judgmental country we live in....

At the end of the day, as said previously, whyte owned shares in the old company that ran Rangers. They went bust, Charlie bought what was being sold by the administrators & now a new company own Rangers. Do these idiots at the rebel not remember, this idiot is being sued for millions by ticketus. Forget about the big tax case, he also avoided PAYE payments for just about every employee at Rangers, but suddenly, he's a credible source?? Aye right.

That is one way to look at it but surely they realise that by focusing on the negative and reporting the negative spin to any story they are only further damaging the game! Without a strong and vibrant rangers Scottish football is boring as fuck as has been proved this year! All the obsession, infighting and bitterness is or will tear the game apart!

Quotes like this and misleading headlines create this perception of rangers just like the "tax cheats" headlines that influence people's opinion and contributes to this over analytical and judgmental country we live in....

All they care about is selling papers, the product on the field isn't going to do that so any off the field melodrama will by hyped up, packaged with attention grabbing banner headlines and very slowly read and not quite absorbed by morons with a spare 40p.

I think a better quote from the same article is

"The Ibrox faithful will also be concerned that the man now running their club would be prepared to be so duplicitous with one of his business associates even if that partner was as conniving as Whyte."

Now I cannot speak for the whole support but for my part if you replaced the word concerned by absolutelyfucking delighted it would be nearer the truth

It's about as duplicitous as concealing school locations from Gary Glitter and a Shellick youth team coach to keep them from kids.

Some lies are good lies. I suspect there isn't one human being who hasn't lied if they have lived to adulthood.

Lies to keep Whyte's hands off the club are good lies! (tu)

All they care about is selling papers, the product on the field isn't going to do that so any off the field melodrama will by hyped up, packaged with attention grabbing banner headlines and very slowly read and not quite absorbed by morons with a spare 40p.

Very true but the unfortunate thing is even intelligent people will form opinions and views based on negative/misleading headlines when it suits their agenda.....I don't believe for a minute the like of Tom English, king etc are morons and they must know how these things work yet they will pedal the same line weather that be to sell papers or gain recognition....the problem is if you say something often enough even if its lacking any credible fact it will become the truth in the eyes of the majority....

I couldn't care less if Green was sleeping with Whyte in the past.

The facts are:

Whyte promised the earth and destroyed the company, and almost the Club.

Green fought for the Club and built a company.

Quite frankly I couldn't give a fuck about how it was done.

I am beginning think the attacks on our club are all coming from Google eyes.

First he gives tapes to the sun, then emails to the BBC and now papers to the record.

How many other negative stories are originating from shyster whyte?

I am willing to bet the little cnut is behind most of the bullshit rumours affecting the club.

Craig Whyte.spends most of his time spouting shit and hoping something will come his way.

How many times has he said he's going to do this that and the other, sue this person, go to court over this or that.

He never backs it up, same as I'll invest this much in Rangers blah blah.

Serial bullshitter who is trying to avoid court action coming his way. Chances are he hasn't got a pot to piss in and he sees this as a way of earning a few bob.

And the Record fell for it.

I see there are 2 names on this story, keech jackson and mark mcgivern. jackson has sunk to a new low throwing his lot in with this rancid Rangers hater, things must be desperate for jackson now his uncle Jim is not there to protect him. Sad days for Scottish football and indeed the newspapers industry, wonder what will die first Scottish football or the Scottish rhags ! :sherlock:

I am a bit curious about whytes taping of conversations he has regards Rangers fc. 1. Has he a tape of him and murray during discussions of him buying our club. 2.one from his ticketus deal. 3. one from his dealings from lloyds bank. 4. any from his dealings with the spl/sfa. 5. and is there any to do with the hmrc. As I see it for a man who likes to tape conversations I have not heard about any of the above. If he has I would like to hear the Lloyds bank and hmrc conversation. I posted this on the whytes tape post but I thought it should be on here as well. I wonder if the sun and the rhebel would ask him about any of the above.

Hope he didn't tape the call when I said I was in his back garden with an Uzi

:lol:

ps - bring back the shifties

Fuck Whyte and fuck his documents. CVA was not agreed. His shares are in the Oldco and had the CVA been agreed things might have been different. I can't put 100% blind faith in Charles Green but there is no wrongdoing here in regards Craig Whyte.

They cant even get their Heads round that Mate.

The Daily Rhebel is an Rangers Hating Chip Poke.

I see there are 2 names on this story, keech jackson and mark mcgivern. jackson has sunk to a new low throwing his lot in with this rancid Rangers hater, things must be desperate for jackson now his uncle Jim is not there to protect him. Sad days for Scottish football and indeed the newspapers industry, wonder what will die first Scottish football or the Scottish rhags ! :sherlock:

Do you know much about the second one?

Is a card carrying one of them?

This will be one of these documents Whyte has that hasn't been signed by Green I assume, but makes a 'good' story for them...

I suspect that something like this will be the crux of the matter.

As long as Whyte's shares were potentially of value, before the CVA was rejected, they had to keep him onside.

They will not have signed anything that gives him rights to one valid asset.

If they have misled him, that's merely another positive. I'd like to see this conclude swiftly and vindicate Green, but the press will spin this till it's factually dead.

It's in their interests whether it goes to court or not. Court would be a story, but a lack of closure would allow them to keep running with it.