Daily Record front page

Gaz92

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The secret documents "THAT WHYTE SAYS"

So the headlines based on quotes from the serial liar, I would be very surprised if he started telling the truth now when he seems to have lied and conned his way through life, i'm getting pretty sick of this fucking shameless clown.

Jesus Christ , this forum has been overrun by child mholestors, a whole thread with mhanks talking to bheasts talking to mhanks . Do us all a favour and fuck off back To your own shites. If you have 3 posts in ten years or seven phosts in three hours we know who you are!! Obsessed kiddy fiddling jealous scum who are that disillusioned with their own shity fitbaw club that you feel the need to talk about the most successful fucking football club in the world all the fucking time!! Fuck you and fuck your children u mhanky , ginger , inbred , pig farming cunts , fuck u.

Craig Whyte is a delusional liar.

It could only happen in the UK press. A tabloid paper, that not long ago, was bleating about how it had uncovered all Whytes lies and double dealings. Now gives more of his lies front page headlines.

To top it off some on here are giving it credence.

Let me get this straight, Whyte has evidience that proves he owns part of the club?

But rather than give it to his lawyers to be submitted as such in any forthcoming court battle, he has instead decided to publish it on the front page of the daily fucking record the day before we lift the 3rd division title?

Ye seems legit.......

This little fuck has been paid to muck rake, by someone, don't know who, but the reasons are clear, to fuck with our season ticket sales and detract atttention away from reconstruction talks, if he was taking Rangers to court for as much as 50 million you wouldn't be reading about it in the fucking record at least until papers had been served.

Load a fucking SHITE!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus Christ , this forum has been overrun by child mholestors, a whole thread with mhanks talking to bheasts talking to mhanks . Do us all a favour and fuck off back To your own shites. If you have 3 posts in ten years or seven phosts in three hours we know who you are!! Obsessed kiddy fiddling jealous scum who are that disillusioned with their own shity fitbaw club that you feel the need to talk about the most successful fucking football club in the world all the fucking time!! Fuck you and fuck your children u mhanky , ginger , inbred , pig farming cunts , fuck u.

When did covering your ears ever profit you ?

A bit like the wretched state of the SFA and SPL the Daily Record is a desparate newspaper that is in trouble and that needs to sell newspapers in any sensationalist way it can. It's sales are down nearly 9% from Jan 2012 to Jan 2013 (do a search on Circulation figures for UK national daily newspapers for January 2013 and you'll find the details). So headlines and 'stories' like they one they produce are products of straining at stories to talk them up into material that try to encourage people to buy the newspaper today and then buy more next week and so on in the vain attempt to create a thread of interest that they hope will result in increased newspaper sales. Like the SFA and SPL i hope their decline accelerates and then we'll maybe see an end to the anti-Rangers agenda they seem happy to adopt.

As for Whyte, would definately like to see him in court either on the end of a criminal prosecution or a civil action. If its a criminal case resulting from his dealings in buying Rangers then so much the better. If its a civil action then fine too because it gives Rangers the chance to quash this stuff though using the full power of the courts to deal with Whyte, In both cases justice for Rangers can be seen to be done and the Whyte saga brought to an end. Whyte's responsibility for what happened to Rangers last year must be brought to final account and action through the courts would be a good way for that to happen.

As for the Daily Record, well I don't buy it, have not bought ifor some time now when their stance appeared to me to be firmly anti-Rangers and giving a platform to those who pursue an anti-Rangers agenda. In my view it became a wretched newspaper with a blatantly biased agenda. I'll raise a glass to its sales continuing to decline at a faster pace heaping distress and losses for its owners.

Daily Record 251,535 276,003 -8.87

Let me get this straight, Whyte has evidience that proves he owns part of the club?

But rather than give it to his lawyers to be submitted as such in any forthcoming court battle, he has instead decided to publish it on the front page of the daily fucking record the day before we lift the 3rd division title?

Ye seems legit.......

This little fuck has been paid to muck rake, by someone, don't know who, but the reasons are clear, to fuck with our season ticket sales and detract atttention away from reconstruction talks, if he was taking Rangers to court for as much as 50 million you wouldn't be reading about it in the fucking record at least until papers had been served.

Load a fucking SHITE!!!!!!!!!!

Got to agree with this as I listened to what CG said on SSN and shyster whyte would not win anything in a court of law. I would love to find out what parasite is operating this little maggot.

You met the guy at a meeting once and you came to that conclusion? A bit far-fetched is it not, how can you judge a man under a great deal of pressure after such a brief encounter?

Green has done wonders for the club thus far and I'm excited to see what his next steps are, there were further developments concerning the growth of the club from a commercial standpoint yesterday yet nobody wants to talk about that or any positives

Anyone believing Whyte's latest rubbish is not doing us any favours

I pushed him on whether we were loss making. He said the interims would show a small loss. My view is that has subsequently been shown to have been economical with the truth. Much that Charles says is what people want to hear. One issue but significant to me.

Don't get me wrong he has done what was needed to get us through the newco process and save the club. At one stage that looked impossible. He has my backing but I'm not going to believe his every utterance.

I am a bit curious about whytes taping of conversations he has regards Rangers fc. 1. Has he a tape of him and murray during discussions of him buying our club. 2.one from his ticketus deal. 3. one from his dealings from lloyds bank. 4. any from his dealings with the spl/sfa. 5. and is there any to do with the hmrc. As I see it for a man who likes to tape conversations I have not heard about any of the above. If he has I would like to hear the Lloyds bank and hmrc conversation. I posted this on the whytes tape post but I thought it should be on here as well. I wonder if the sun and the rhebel would ask him about any of the above.

Broke my own rule today and bought the record (after making a tit of myself the other day reading a story online re Alexander that was only half the interview)......there is absolutely nothing but speculation and "claims" from whyte.....there is no evidence at all and as usual the rebel are taking creative licence with their reporting! Scum!

It is a sad reflection on our society that the claims of a proven liar are on the front page! If whyte came out and said something about Celtic would the record run with that? It is just scaremongering at a time when season tickets sales are so crucial to our club!

As green says if you do have evidence why go to the papers and not just take us to court? It's a sad time of our times that liars can make accusations with no legal or factual credence and still be taken seriously!

EXCLUSIVE

Club owner involved in club sale.

Film at 11

A quote from the rebel......"but he now (green) faces a battle to keep the trust of fans after he astonishingly admitted being in cahoots with whyte at the start of his quest to buy rangers"

I mean what fucking chance have you got when this is the Pish a national newspaper will print! How the fuck was he supposed to get the shares from whyte in the first place? Are these people just thick or are my blue tinted glasses clear and it's a clear negative twist/agenda against all things rangers?

A quote from the rebel......"but he now (green) faces a battle to keep the trust of fans after he astonishingly admitted being in cahoots with whyte at the start of his quest to buy rangers"

I mean what fucking chance have you got when this is the Pish a national newspaper will print! How the fuck was he supposed to get the shares from whyte in the first place? Are these people just thick or are my blue tinted glasses clear and it's a clear negative twist/agenda against all things rangers?

I think a better quote from the same article is

"The Ibrox faithful will also be concerned that the man now running their club would be prepared to be so duplicitous with one of his business associates even if that partner was as conniving as Whyte."

Now I cannot speak for the whole support but for my part if you replaced the word concerned by absolutelyfucking delighted it would be nearer the truth

There's an argument that the reason why people are devoting so much attention to this is because everyone is so bored with the product on display.