Daily Record front page

Gaz92

I'm on my phone so someone else can hopefully post the link but the front page of the Daily Record for tomorrow is going about twitter, "The Secret Documents that Whyte says proves he was partners with Green".

Something aboutt this whole thing simply does not sit right with me at all.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on my phone so someone else can hopefully post the link but the front page of the Daily Record for tomorrow is going about twitter, "The Secret Documents that Whyte says proves he was partners with Green".

Something aboutt this whole thing simply does not sit right with me at all.

Fuck Whyte and fuck his documents. CVA was not agreed. His shares are in the Oldco and had the CVA been agreed things might have been different. I can't put 100% blind faith in Charles Green but there is no wrongdoing here in regards Craig Whyte.

This whyte story has been timed to take our attention away from fighting against reconstruction.i think we will be drip fed this story for the next couple of weeks while the spl cabal are in the background blackmailing the sfl to back their plans to steal our tv and media rights

Does Whyte have any shares in newco? No

Does he have shares in oldco? Yes

Was he swindled out of anything? No he still has his oldco shares. The fact they are worthless because the company entered admin, the business and assets were sold and the shares are now worthless is his own bloody fault.

I met Green in Perth. I got the impression he was a bit fast and loose with the truth and has a tendency to tell people what they want to hear. I therefore am far from surprised by any of the content of these "revelations"

Does Whyte have any shares in newco? No

Does he have shares in oldco? Yes

Was he swindled out of anything? No he still has his oldco shares. The fact they are worthless because the company entered admin, the business and assets were sold and the shares are now worthless is his own bloody fault.

I met Green in Perth. I got the impression he was a bit fast and loose with the truth and has a tendency to tell people what they want to hear. I therefore am far from surprised by any of the content of these "revelations"

You met the guy at a meeting once and you came to that conclusion? A bit far-fetched is it not, how can you judge a man under a great deal of pressure after such a brief encounter?

Green has done wonders for the club thus far and I'm excited to see what his next steps are, there were further developments concerning the growth of the club from a commercial standpoint yesterday yet nobody wants to talk about that or any positives

Anyone believing Whyte's latest rubbish is not doing us any favours

Dont know why some are panicing. whyte tried to stir things up the day before the share offering started and 20 million was raised still.

Remain vigilant at all times,but craig whyte owned 85% of rangers f.c 1899 plc which is currently winding up.

Even if charles was a lead man in sevco 5088 then the final say on who or where buys the assets is cg s decision.

Theres nothing bug eyes can do about it, and he should know what goes around comes around and im glad he was conned out of it. The same way he conned all of us