Reconstruction to fail?.

gogzy

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol chick dung just got into an argument with the guy from dundee

What you making of gilmour mate? In general terms I'm meaning. He speaks well IMO.

He's also saying some people are threatening them. Roy macgregor is standing firm behind st mirren as well apparently.

He speaks well and is clearly being pushed into changing his mind. I cant see him turning around on this.

Dundee guy is saying this is all for sfl1 teams. But what about sfl2 and 3? Do these teams not matter? He's addressing the attendances and "horrendous" tv viewing figures though :lol:

Isn't the arse of issuing the split fixtures another nail in the coffin for reorganisation. How difficult is it to set fixtures for Christ sake, team 1 will play team 6 etc etc so bloody easy, unless of course it is TV who are setting the fixtures.

Dundee guy was just asked, "why does it have to be this season"?

Answer: "we can't give that out yet" !!!!

Did I just hear that?

Not sure if I heard that, but he did say that a one time only vote is not a threat, it is just the way it is!!!

Did I just hear that?

Because they need us in the bottom tier for it to be passed....to offer the lower clubs the carrot to vote for it!

Did I just hear that?

i can answer that. It's twofold.

1) we need to be in the bottom tier to financially boost he bottom league again.

2) the TV deal.

I was astounded listening to the Dundee Chairman.

He basically ran down the SPL, saying it was not competitive and all teams were struggling with attendances, hospitality, sponsors etc etc.

So if all the SPL clubs are struggling so much, why on earth do they want to push more money towards SFL Div 1 clubs?

The lies are beginning to unravel re why they need reconstruction. As all Rangers supporters know, they need our TV money and they need us in the bottom division to keep the Div 3 teams happy

He basically ran down the SPL, saying it was not competitive and all teams were struggling with attendances, hospitality, sponsors etc etc.

So if all the SPL clubs are struggling so much, why on earth do they want to push more money towards SFL Div 1 clubs?

The lies are beginning to unravel re why they need reconstruction. As all Rangers supporters know, they need our TV money and they need us in the bottom division to keep the Div 3 teams happy

Thats what i can't understand why would the spl clubs who are struggling for money vote for a new league set up in which 75% of the teams in the league end up with less money than before?

They really are crazy would the EPL vote for something like that?, it's amost like they want to go bust and reform so they get the blue pound back asap.

An hour and a half of badgering the St Mirren chairman into changing his mind - fucking disgrace.

And not once did the subject of a club winning a league yet potentially being denied promotion come up.

BBC bias at its worst.

An hour and a half of badgering the St Mirren chairman into changing his mind - fucking disgrace.

And not once did the subject of a club winning a league yet potentially being denied promotion come up.

BBC bias at its worst.

Are you for real? Young, smith and the host of the show were pretty stern in their questioning towards the Dundee and st mirren owners/chairmen. That show was absolutely fine.

Thats what i can't understand why would the spl clubs who are struggling for money vote for a new league set up in which 75% of the teams in the league end up with less money than before?

They really are crazy would the EPL vote for something like that?, it's amost like they want to go bust and reform so they get the blue pound back asap.

I can see why Dundee are in favour - they will get relegated so need the extra payment next year.

Are you for real? Young, smith and the host of the show were pretty stern in their questioning towards the Dundee and st mirren owners/chairmen. That show was absolutely fine.

Garbage.

Gilmour was having to defend his views on point after point.

Nowhere near neutral.

They want our tv money m8.

Very good point it will unravel more and more every day and when this is all finished it is time for an investigation into this lot the SPL, SFA, DONCASTER, REGAN, HARPER MCLEOD, PETER LIEWELL, PETRIE, THOMPSON, have i missed anyone.