gogzy

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomorrows Headlines

Ross County & St Mirren Ruin Scottish Football

Fans Boycott Ahead

Craig Whyte Tells Charles Green to Tell Stewart Gilmour & Roy MacGregor to Destroy Scottish Football.

Rangers Ploy to Stop Money Going To Poor Wee Clubs.

Apparently the Sun are running as story about Ally trafficking weapons grade plutonium to Kim Jong Un's coastal "bat cave" style den.

How long til we hear of how Ross County and St Mirren are pandering to Rangers.

Somehow or other this will all come down to us.

They whine on about rules being rules, but when it doesn't suit them they will just ignore them.

Ally and Durrant were watching St Mirren against Motherwell today, not sure if Green was there again..

Could've just been looking at players, though.

I'd rather this hadn't come out publicly to be honest.

There's plenty of time yet for threats and blackmail and pressure from the tims, spl and mhedia to be heaped upon the St Mirren and Ross County Chairmen.

Liewell will already be instructing their mutant support to boycott their grounds if they don't capitulate and follow his agenda..

Can only hope they both stand strong and stick to their beliefs.

We should offer, when we are back up there, to play our first league away game against these two teams at Ibrox, and give them the gate money.

Can you imagine the fall out that would cause :mutley:

Have the peado brigade released any statement yet on how they will boycott Ross county and St mirrens ground if this happens?

I remember the last time the beast supporters trust announced a statement saying they would boycott anyone who didn't vote Rangers out the SPL.

Have the peado brigade released any statement yet on how they will boycott Ross county and St mirrens ground if this happens?

I remember the last time the beast supporters trust announced a statement saying they would boycott anyone who didn't vote Rangers out the SPL.

Did they ever boycott Killie?

Arn't St Mirren and Ross County debt free??

Possibly the only 2 spl clubs who can say that (honestly)

I may be wrong about County but I'm sure St Mirren are.

If that's the case, what does that say about the reconstruction proposal in that only the spl clubs desperate for more cash are for it?

It would have been near impossible to inflict more harm on our game if you tried your hardest, these fuckers are supposed to be running the game for the greater good, feckin jokers would have done less damage with hand grenades.

if this turns out to be true, than it's great news. I can understand those teams reluctance for this change though. The chances are these teams will be in the bottom 4 more often than not, and will then have to go to zero points not only with the top 4 from SPL1, but the teams below them in the Premier.

I've never heard of such a fucking stupid system where points are disregarded and hopefully this will be the death knell for dungshover and his mate at the SFA as well.

Here's hoping the reconstruction plan is dumped to bilge. No doubt the clubs will be pulled to one side by the swaggering SPL front men and the behind the scenes arm-twisters and told which way is up with warnings of dire consequences if they do not toe the SPL party line. Who knows whether they will hold the 'vote against' line or whether 'new information' or 'updated financial analysis' or 'better appreciation of the situation' or a plain old 'we've changed our mind' will materialise. We'll find out soon enough.

It's still so far beyond amazing to even remotely try to understand how, in all sensibility, the future of Scottish football can be discussed and a reconstruction vote taken without a full and inclusive consultation with Rangers. A collective madness has descended on the football authortities in Scotland and a particular form of hostile madness towards Rangers exhibited by the active harm brigade of the SPL. I hope clear headed sanity will prevail in enough SPL clubs to halt the madness of a reconstruction for next season. The reconstruction plan mistakes a cul-de-sac for a through street. I hope it is halted. If it fails as a result of an SPL vote then fine, and if it fails because of an SFL vote then that would also be fine.

But whatever happens Rangers needs to be in the best possible position to win the league we find ourselves in, and to do it with authority and to set the markers that we will work our way back to the very top in Scotland or get out (whichever comes sooner) and in doing this it will be on a Rangers first and foremost basis at all times.

I hope this is true, then they can all get round a table again(with us there) and renegotiate a better deal for everyone, But crucially the SPL not calling the shots or bullying everyone for their benefit.

I think there is more than just St Mirren and Ross County, Motherwell and ICT are not in favour of this either, I think they are just keeping quiet on the subject. It is a horrendous idea that has been handled appallingly.