Radio Scotland Sports Extra

WadeWilson

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you think Rangers fans would be pleased if Chris became a regular on BBC ??

I would be delighted, it's certainly not pointless,

Well done him for the time and effort put in to give us a voice on the BBC

I suppose the ones who still watch the BBC and listen to the radio would.

Arguing your points with English and Spiers only gives them more of a platform to spout this nonsense as the bickering is why people tune in.

Surely by now you would have realised that arguing with the filth is pretty pointless as whether Chris points out inaccuracies or not they will still keep on writing and saying them.

As newbie I feel its my duty tae set my stall oot at an early position,Focus can suck in the steam off my hot steaming shite.At the age of 50 something I think I will continue to speak as I see fit and if they or tarrier giro claiming scum bags dont like it then they can get tae flook.Our united kingdom is a free thinking state.And at that I bid ye all a very pleasant evening.Imaway tae get even more slaughtered. :cheers:

I suppose the ones who still watch the BBC and listen to the radio would.

Arguing your points with English and Spiers only gives them more of a platform to spout this nonsense as the bickering is why people tune in.

Surely by now you would have realised that arguing with the filth is pretty pointless as whether Chris points out inaccuracies or not they will still keep on writing and saying them.

the dignified silence approach has let them walk all over us for years

Can the club sue this dick Spiers for continually saying 'it is a new club, but it is a new club, it is, it just bloody is a new club' on the radio?

This is a journalist (don't laugh) who is continously telling untruths about the status of the club on live radio.

Time for CG to serve this knob Speirs some legal papers I say.

Respect to Chris for another sterling show - you can tell Speirs has a hard-on for him - 'Chris has a site, the enemies of Rangers, the enemies of Rangers' - tosser!

Well done pal.

But I'm serious about the club bringing this tosspot Speirs to task.

Chris Graham is handling it well...Spiers has been trying to talk him down there over people referring to us a 'new club'...Spiers is getting flustered over the fact that Chris Graham can rhyme off all the bodies have stated we are the same club and Spiers can't accept it...hilarious listening to be honest.

Fuck even Tom English explained the SFA confirmed to the ECA that we are the same club...Spiers just refuses to accept it.

Britney has never let facts get in the way of a good dig at Rangers :rolleyes:

Thought Chris did pretty well considering he was out numbered three to one. Perhaps it was just me, but did anybody else notice how when Chris spoke the volume level seemed to drop? Might be a case of fader abuse, it was especially noticeable when debating with Spiers on the "new club" argument. Me thinks they had planned a bit of an ambush but were wrong footed by the news about the possible collapse of the 12-12-18 proposal.

Perhaps it was just me, but did anybody else notice how when Chris spoke the volume level seemed to drop? Might be a case of fader abuse, it was especially noticeable when debating with Spiers on the "new club" argument.

I think it was just because Chris was staying calm, to be honest.

The calmer he is the more Speirs seems to lose the place.

Just listened and Chris did a good job again. One thing I picked up on during the podcast about new/same club was that Spiers evidently was peddling the "new club" line but earlier in the podcast he said he wanted Rangers BACK in the SPL ASAP. So Mr. Spiers, how they come BACK if they are a new club!?

Methinks Spiers deep down knows it is the same Rangers but is stirring it.

Don't you think Rangers fans would be pleased if Chris became a regular on BBC ??

I would be delighted, it's certainly not pointless,

Well done him for the time and effort put in to give us a voice on the BBC

You fancy him BT .... ;-)