Green out now - banner

BEARGER

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These guys embarrass the majority of fans who are there to enjoy the game, take some support away from the players on the park, insult those in charge of our club and give ammo to our enemies.

In any other entertainments arena this sort of behaviour would not be tolerated and the offender would be thrown out.

If they do not like it why dont they just stay away, or more constructively, contact the club with their critiscism direct.

Makes me angry, would not tolerate it, kudos to the guy who pulled it down, a proper dignified Rangers fan. It needs more of the sensible majority and the stewards to stand against these idiots ruining other supporters enjoyment of the game.

What abuse did the boy get? Looked like he got a fair amount.

Don't think it's too out of the question to be honest. Especially when the boy who made the banner has shown his opposition to the stadium name change.

Maybe a bit premature, but after everything that happened with Whyte I can't blame anyone from being tense.

Banner wasnt even up for 10 seconds, one or two boys started saying stuff to the people who put it up then grabbed it out his hand and ripped it while doing that. Boy who was there that put it up absolutely shat himself and didnt say a word while a guy was having a go at him, then another boy came back down, mustve been with the guy that out the banner up... and he had a few things to say, but generally the boys who put it up absolutely shat if and stood staring at in pieces in front of them

Don't think it's too out of the question to be honest. Especially when the boy who made the banner has shown his opposition to the stadium name change.

Maybe a bit premature, but after everything that happened with Whyte I can't blame anyone from being tense.

I didn't abuse personally, I did point out that without Green there'd be no matches to hold banners up at.

These guys embarrass the majority of fans who are there to enjoy the game, take some support away from the players on the park, insult those in charge of our club and give ammo to our enemies.

In any other entertainments arena this sort of behaviour would not be tolerated and the offender would be thrown out.

If they do not like it why dont they just stay away, or more constructively, contact the club with their critiscism direct.

Makes me angry, would not tolerate it, kudos to the guy who pulled it down, a proper dignified Rangers fan. It needs more of the sensible majority and the stewards to stand against these idiots ruining other supporters enjoyment of the game.

You sir are an absolute moron.

Aye the guy who pulled it down is a "dignified" sit on his hands reading programme rangers fan.

Seriously, our support needs to wake up and get the blue tinted specks off, Green needs to go.

End of post, close thread etc....

It's the same fannies that kept bringing banners about the stadium sponsorship.

Any idea or incline that it's the same individual/small group from the Copland who made the "FUCK MIKE ASHLEY" banner for the reserves title decider a month or two ago? Sounds like him.

I didn't abuse personally, I did point out that without Green there'd be no matches to hold banners up at.

And likewise, with Green, there could be no matches to hold banners up at if he was in cahoots with Whyte.

Yes it's a big if, but just a point. I don't have a good feeling about it though, but I will hold my hands up if it's proven that Green is innocent. But he's lied and that doesn't sit comfortably with me. Especially the context.

Aye the guy who pulled it down is a "dignified" sit on his hands reading programme rangers fan.

Seriously, our support needs to wake up and get the blue tinted specks off, Green needs to go.

Were you one of them or something?

Any idea or incline that it's the same individual/small group from the Copland who made the "FUCK MIKE ASHLEY" banner for the reserves title decider a month or two ago? Sounds like him.

I think it might be. He also has AMF banners which would suggest his dislike for Ashley.

The RST ?

The 'Green Out' brigade is what I was referring to. The same goes for the Union Bears. I appreciate all they bring to Ibrox but that song about Green today was pathetic. They don't speak for me, and the majority of the Rangers support who realise the job Green has already done for the Club. Without Green, there wouldn't have been a Club to support today.

And the irony of it all is that the Board's decision today wouldn't have been possible without Green in the first place! There is no longer a dictatorship at Rangers Football Club, but a democracy, thanks to Charles Green.

And likewise, with Green, there could be no matches to hold banners up at if he was in cahoots with Whyte.

Yes it's a big if, but just a point. I don't have a good feeling about it though, but I will hold my hands up if it's proven that Green is innocent. But he's lied and that doesn't sit comfortably with me. Especially the context.

My version is fact, the rest is conjecture at the moment and will be subject to a fair, balaced investigation. Holding up banners like that is to say the least jumping to conclusions.

My version is fact, the rest is conjecture at the moment and will be subject to a fair, balaced investigation. Holding up banners like that is to say the least jumping to conclusions.

How is it fact? :lol:

'Without Charles Green there would be no matches'...How can you say thats fact?

I didn't say it wasn't jumping to conclusions, but you can hardly blame them.

And you sir, insult your fellow Rangers fans by calling a loyal supporter a moron.

Your post does you no credit at all. If you are unhappy with the regime, complain directly.

The banner might be a bit too much, but your post must be a wind up. If not you really need to get a grip.

How is it fact? :lol:

'Without Charles Green there would be no matches'...How can you say thats fact?

I didn't say it wasn't jumping to conclusions, but you can hardly blame them.

And I absolutely can blame them. We're Rangers fans and we give our helpers more respect than that.