Green out now - banner

BEARGER

The boy has an opinion and he's every right to let it be known. Even suggesting someone who has paid a lot of money for a season ticket should be ejected from the stadium for voicing his opinion which obviously differs from yours is insane. Utterly insane.

ive always partially respected your opinion and appreciated your say seeing as your obviously from our young mob crew, the UB, but you shouldnt support free speech when the arseholes holding up a "green out banner" speak for themselves, well done that man who ripped it out their hands, would have been proud to have done it myself if i wasnt in bf4..............

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing right into the hands of the bheasts - as evidenced by the ghuests reading this at the moment.

Puppets of the bheast

Not such a bad thing to have the bheasts on here. Shows them we do not suffer from "we are all neil lemon" or "it was only wan ghuy" approach, but are willing to discuss relative topics in a civilised and educated way. Haven't been on their forums, but given the average lurking taigs posts we have had in here in the past, most of them struggle to put a coherent sentence together. Perhaps they will return to their own forum and try and match the quality we have here.

Also gives them the chance to appreciate our 140 years of tradition, integrity and quality in becoming the world's most ssuccessful team.

What did it say? How did it go down?

"Green out" is ridiculous and they ought to be ashamed of themselves. It wasn't so long ago that the whole support was applying the "innocent until proven guilty" tag to ourselves, to our club. Now, it's back to the "guilty until proven innocent" method it seems. Some have very short memories.

Again, I'll say it. I stand shoulder to shoulder with Green until proven otherwise and nobody will be able to alter my stance.

same here m8

was right infront of me guys holding the banner were teens early 20s at most.to be fair the guy who ripped it down said to them fuck alls been proven yet.but baldy guys are always so angry.

It makes you wander where these young fans get their information from that makes them come to that conclusion at this time. I hope it is not the Record/Sun or Radio Clyde. :ohmy: