Green out now - banner

BEARGER

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking right at it two guys held a shitty bit of paper up saying GREEN OUT NOW. The guy infront of them turned round and ripped out of their hands and cracked up at them. Guy was a disgrace... for not banging the two wee bastards heads together

:lol:

I couldnt see banner from Copland Rear and I was too busy laughing at the boys trying to put up the Bochum RSC banner...they managed it eventually !!

Is that what everybody was clapping at. Was in the govan rear up behind it and was wondering what was happening. Back on topic the big baldy cunt that ripped the banner down looked like he terrorised the wee boy holding it up. From where i was sitting anyway :lol:

Saving the club, defending us, raising millions of investment etc, aye what disrespect that is.

I'm not saying I'm not grateful for what he's done, but the fans have kept this Club alive.

Just because I don't believe Green was our saviour doesn't mean I'm not grateful for some aspects of what he has done.

But lying to us about Whyte's involvement is treacherous to some.

The 'Green Out' brigade is what I was referring to. The same goes for the Union Bears. I appreciate all they bring to Ibrox but that song about Green today was pathetic. They don't speak for me, and the majority of the Rangers support who realise the job Green has already done for the Club. Without Green, there wouldn't have been a Club to support today.

And the irony of it all is that the Board's decision today wouldn't have been possible without Green in the first place! There is no longer a dictatorship at Rangers Football Club, but a democracy, thanks to Charles Green.

What was the song about Green?

You like to see a fan embarass the majority at Ibrox ? You admit the banner was too much, why would you condone it ?

The boy has an opinion and he's every right to let it be known. Even suggesting someone who has paid a lot of money for a season ticket should be ejected from the stadium for voicing his opinion which obviously differs from yours is insane. Utterly insane.

I'm not saying I'm not grateful for what he's done, but the fans have kept this Club alive.

Just because I don't believe Green was our saviour doesn't mean I'm not grateful for some aspects of what he has done.

Expand on this? In what way has he lied, he always said he had to do business with 'Google eyes' to get the shares for the CVA. When he didn't need them he stopped contact. If Green hadn't come in wtf do you think would have happened?

The boy has an opinion and he's every right to let it be known. Even suggesting someone who has paid a lot of money for a season ticket should be ejected from the stadium for voicing his opinion which obviously differs from yours is insane. Utterly insane.

Everyone else around him also has an opinion, why choose to insult those around him ?

Green has been economical with details but we always knew Whyte needed to be dealt with, i'm not sure giving us all these details up front would have done any good at all, the club needed the fans backing to survive as you point out.

Unless any current Whyte involvement is shown or any after that CVA period, there should be a sense of perspective.

Green has been economical with details but we always knew Whyte needed to be dealt with, i'm not sure giving us all these details up front would have done any good at all, the club needed the fans backing to survive as you point out.

Unless any current Whyte involvement is shown or any after that CVA period, there should be a sense of perspective.

There cant be or wont be, cause a section of our support believe their view and chosen ownership model is the only true orthodoxy and everything else will be challenged in an almost religious like zeal.

They can make their own opinions be seen or heard if they felt that strongly about it. Fuck all stopping that.

And the guy who pulled the banner who also pays his money to watch the game,decided, quite rightly in my opinion that the guy was well out of order.

Who do you think was right then ? They both have opinions.

And the guy who pulled the banner who also pays his money to watch the game,decided, quite rightly in my opinion that the guy was well out of order.

Who do you think was right then ? They both have opinions.

You've completely changed the topic here.

I was replying to you about wanting fans chucked out for voicing an opinion that you don't agree with.

I think the banner was daft, if he was against Green it should of been a smarter banner. Maybe with some questions, not just "Green out now".

To be honest I think these guys are just attention seekers without the ability to articulate reasonably. Would they put out the banner before the game and take in the reaction. I dont think so. I think they just like to show off for their five minutes of fame and do not have any idea of the disruption they cause.

Its sad, but some will condone it.

You've completely changed the topic here.

I was replying to you about wanting fans chucked out for voicing an opinion that you don't agree with.

I think the banner was daft, if he was against Green it should of been a smarter banner. Maybe with some questions, not just "Green out now".

I am talking about putting people out for attempting to distract from the average fan who wants to watch the game and support rangers.

I have no problem if they wish to complain. But why ruin others enjoyment of the game.

As I said previously complain directly, dont do the wee "look at me, I,ve written on a bit of card" stuff. Achieves nothing. Quality of the wee card or banner has nothing to do with it.

You sir are an absolute moron.

Aye the guy who pulled it down is a "dignified" sit on his hands reading programme rangers fan.

Seriously, our support needs to wake up and get the blue tinted specks off, Green needs to go.

End of post, close thread etc....

Arse

I am at an end with these People .

Is that the Lot who left at Half Time ?

Idiots with Banners like this.The Mhedia will be all over it.As usuall.

I am at an end with these People .

Is that the Lot who left at Half Time ?

Idiots with Banners like this.The Mhedia will be all over it.As usuall.

Playing right into the hands of the bheasts - as evidenced by the ghuests reading this at the moment.

Puppets of the bheast