Luca Gasparotto

What a talent this guy looks. Really impressed me when he came on and looked twice the player cribari has been, watching him i dont think he lost an arial battle for the whole second half, always looked in the correct position aswell. This lad could be what weve been screaming out for , a no nonsense battler that can dominate in the air and at 18 hes got time to improve and bulk up physically. Think we have an absolute gem on our hands.

Also a special mention for Seb Faure, i think in the last few games his performances have really improved, seemed to of added an aggression and authority to his tackling and heading that has been lacking but he was immense at the back today aswell

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres a guy posts on here who watches the kids games at all ages, he will have been watching the likes of Luca,Stoney,Murdoch et al for seasons and will give you the lowdown on them all, Eilfeldo is the man, or I might have his user name slightly wrong.

I have seen threads praising the likes of Gasparotto, Mitchell etc... but Aird's performance seems to have been forgotten about he was easily my MotM he was a constant thorn in Clyde's defence and he had end product at the end of his runs aswell it's just a shame they weren't finished off. He seems to have improved massively in the last 3 games ever since he scored his confidence has went right up and he looks 10* the player, he looked the same when he first broke into the team but he tailed right off due to negative tactics..

Guest Andypendek

El Fideldo - you know, like out of Lobbey Dosser.

Kudos to Seb Faure are well deserved. He actually looks a player, and its all about willingness to get stuck in. You can say what you like about Scottish football but two or three years here and you will never shirk a tackle again as long as you live.

Guest Andypendek

I have seen threads praising the likes of Gasparotto, Mitchell etc... but Aird's performance seems to have been forgotten about he was easily my MotM he was a constant thorn in Clyde's defence and he had end product at the end of his runs aswell it's just a shame they weren't finished off. He seems to have improved massively in the last 3 games ever since he scored his confidence has went right up and he looks 10* the player, he looked the same when he first broke into the team but he tailed right off due to being a teenage winger.

I have seen threads praising the likes of Gasparotto, Mitchell etc... but Aird's performance seems to have been forgotten about he was easily my MotM he was a constant thorn in Clyde's defence and he had end product at the end of his runs aswell it's just a shame they weren't finished off. He seems to have improved massively in the last 3 games ever since he scored his confidence has went right up and he looks 10* the player, he looked the same when he first broke into the team but he tailed right off due to negative tactics..

Yeah he seems to have stepped it up, didnt think hes end product was THAT good but definitely getting better, seems to have been hitting the gym aswell, bulked up quite a bit since the start of the season by the looks of it

Hope he's on a long contact, so he can't do a Wilson and fuck off for pennies or nothing

Danny wilson? thought we got about 4 mill for him? easy money if you ask me, judging by his performances at hearts and lack of game time at liverpool.

Really impressed with big Luca today and hopefully we will see him start a few games before the end of the season. As for Faure he looked a totally different player to what we've seen this season. Looks like he could be a very decent centre half. He strolled through the game today and let's hope he too gets a run in the team in his natural position.

How many of us have been saying this since Xmas, and especially since Linfield?

I'd hate to think Cribari keeps his place as Luca took to that team like a duck to water. I've never been as confident about our defending as i was in the 2nd half today all season.