Falkirk call on SFA to intervene in Reconstruction Talks

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Doncaster and the whole cabal are already on record as saying this was the only way forward.

Now Falkirk are squealing for the SFA to ride in and over-rule the vote.

We can barely hear them from so deep in Liewells pocket, but how do they equate that with any form of sporting integrity.

The votes have been cast and counted.

We must now move on. :lol:

Lets abide by the vote as long as it suits us.They reckon they didn't need us then discovered they did. Rather than admit that they tried to blackmail the 18 by keeping us in their league for another year while they enjoyed the benefits of our tv money.That hasn't worked so now it's our fault.Will be fun watching them die

Like moths to the flames. Looks like some SFL Div 1 clubs are now flapping about in much woe and with gnashing of teeth. Staring at the land of empty. Emptying stadiums. Emptying coffers. Emptying influence. The bank of so-called integrity has already been emptied. Stripped bare of the facade of a reconstruction for the good of Scottish football what we witness now are the underlying true realities of the the matter. It's about money and without enough of it some of the moths will meet their inevitable outcome. Last out hand over the keys to the creditors.

I don't need to wonder if the heat should be turned up. Seems to me there are enough clubs turning the heat up on each other. It's all getting quite toasty now.

Oh but of course, until we can move to another league out of Scotland if that can be engineered, then we do of course need teams to play against. Don't mind if there are fewer of them and if those that remain are weakened, very weakened even. Just so long as Rangers looks after itself well - winning team on the park, money generated from ticket sales and wider commercials etc. Wonder if any constructive moves would be made to invite Rangers to sit down with clubs to try to forge a consensus for the future of Scottish football. Somehow I don't see that happening. In which case pull up a chair and watch, and give the fire a bit of a stoke.

This... I fully agree with you.

you can dress it any way you want. But IMO it's putting lipstick on a pig. The prices are too high for the football on offer.

If they were to drop prices a bit, then they will bring in the fans.

Guest Andypendek

SFL clubs want to join the SPL2 to get a payout.

But without reconstruction, according to Milne et al, the SPL doesn't have any extra money to give them.

Can't see the SPL offering to throw money away for no return.

I have to agree. There is an opportunity missed for them - they could have made money from it. Is there a missed opportunity for Scottish football too? Of course there is, but it was wasted from the word go with this absolutely shambolic proposal.

It's nothing to do with us

Not in terms of voting, but lets be honest the rush to push the reconstruction through, particularly the merging of the two governing bodies, was a grab for our TV rights for next season. They are up shit creek without it and therefore us. You watch, they'll be crawling up Edminston Drive on hand and knees before long begging for a crumb.

Piss off Falkirk

A vote was taken and a decision made

Why can't these cunts just tell it like it is - the league is on its arse because rangers aren't there

No one gives a fuck about a one horse race

I honesty haven't watched one full SPL game this season, any other season I would have watched the tims games (until they score) and Edinburgh and Dundee derbys, but not watched a full game this season, and I am clearly not the only one

sporting integrity has been served here Falkirk, so you just have to accept it

Fk falkirk & stop your fkn moaning. My council tax paid for your shifty little stadium & btw, where did the money go from the sale of the old brockville ground to morrisons. Pisses me off that jumped up little shits like ritchie, sit in a stadium that MY council tax helped to build & moans about other teams. Sporting integrity??? Where the fk did that ever come from?