Dortmund v Real Madrid - Champions League semi-final number 2

Yes (tu)

Cheating, lying, manipulating, moaning, over-rated scum.

Always have been.

Karma is indeed a bitch.

Viva Los Blancos!

A few of those comments I can agree with but the over-rated one? Get real, don't be blinded by hatred. Performance, results and a trophy count will prove that Barcelona are not an over-rated football team

A few of those comments I can agree with but the over-rated one? Get real, don't be blinded by hatred. Performance, results and a trophy count will prove that Barcelona are not an over-rated football team

I disagree.

Best footballing side in the world, ever....they've been labelled that.

Utter nonsense.

Bayern will destroy both of these teams.

Only managed to beat Madrid on penalties last season and have only beaten Dortmund once in the last 7 meetings between the sides so its not as clear cut as you make out (tu)

I am by NO means a barcelona fan.

But it is obvious they have been the best club side in terms of footballing ability for a long time, possibly the best ever while they were on top.

I wouldn't take last nights performance as representative of Barca at their best, they were shocking and have been terrible all year, I don't Barca will reach the heights they once did unless they somehow got Pep back.

But even when I think of classic club sides that have dominated for more than a year at the top, THAT Milan side, the classic Ajax side, the forest side of the 80's. Personally they all fall short of Barca for me, apart from maybe the Ajax team.