RTV interview with Mather and Murray

JCDBigBear

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

An interesting interview.I don't know how the club will interpret the role of chief operating officer but there is no doubt we need someone with ability to move the club forward, to find new revenue streams and sadly to cut spending in relation to the level we find ourselves playing.

That's McCoist's gig safe then.

Looks that way, but he did mention give them the room to show they can do the job.............as in no excuses if they fail. Looks as if the old........my hands have been tied routine and perhaps you want to come for a beer with Waler and myself to the Stepps Bar and perhaps Kenny and Ian might pop in.

'When I was asked about the opportunity, I had to ask - more than once - as to whether it was real.'

Not tethered to reality, clearly mental. Won't be renewing.

mentalmather.jpg

you are not going to renew because of that one line in his interview?

'When I was asked about the opportunity, I had to ask - more than once - as to whether it was real.'

Not tethered to reality, clearly mental. Won't be renewing.

mentalmather.jpg

Harsh mate, sounds like you're looking for reasons? Over enthusiastic is not necessarily bad give the guy a chance

you are not going to renew because of that one line in his interview?

I've had enough of CEOs who promise the world but deliver nothing. That line indicates that he's just like the last few: barely tethered to reality. Besides, in the picture I posted he looks like a scary vampire. This is a football club, not a bloody house of horrors.

I won't give Rangers Spookball Club a penny.

I've had enough of CEOs who promise the world but deliver nothing. That line indicates that he's just like the last few: barely tethered to reality. Besides, in the picture I posted he looks like a scary vampire. This is a football club, not a bloody house of horrors.

:lol::D:D Coffee on screen moment. Thanks for that. :D

jdv1366813055k.jpg