Legends Game

Sid2103

Just had a look at how many tickets had been sold, have to say, it's somewhat disappointing.

I personally blame the tickets being priced too high. It cost me more to buy tickets to this game than to go to any game in the league this year.

They wanted this to be a sell out, it's gonna be no where near it sadly.

Is anyone else going on here, anyone else thinking of going or buying tickets ?

I thought it would've been a big draw, all the big names back, something to take everyone's mind off of whatever is happening off the pitch, and a chance to move on from this season. It's on a bank holiday, thought families would've been right in there for this one. I dunno, maybe it is to do with the ticket prices, which are a bit mad.

Just thought i'd post this to hopefully see what everyone else thinks about it :D

I think you'll find alot of people will wait till closer to the time or even on the day to get tickets....like the linfields game I just think its a bit unfortunate the timing of the game....we are at the end of the season which hasn't exactly enthused that many in terms if performances and with all the board room stuff it doesn't exactly encourage fans to come along!