• No, we shouldn't accept invite
    • Undecided

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No and is we do our club has sold its soul to the highest bidder.

Fuck joining the scum who tried to kill us off.

Completely agree...how the heck are we going to get the players we would need to join the SPHell 2 anyway???!!! Sitting ducks ready to be wiped off the board IF this is allowed to happen.

I voted yes but they did make it clear the last time that there would be no special circumstance to boost us up.

What happens if it's an SPL 1, 2 & 3, we then have no choice as there are no more options.

If it is SPL 1-3, what about the Stranraer precedent, do we refuse to accept the same jump up and why would we?

I put undecided. On one side I want to work our way up the leagues and also I highly doubt we are strong enough to compete with our current squad, management and with the embargo in place to get out of the SPL 2.

On the other side I really want to be back in the top league as soon as possible and get back to were we belong at the top.

In all honesty though I see a possibility of going into SPL 2 could maybe set out progress back a bit. So it's a really tough one for me.

What's in it for us? One less season to rebuild before we have to compete against the scum? An extra season propping up the rest of the shite in the SPL. No fucking way.

well i would say going by the finances of the scum and the rest of the sphellllll, they will be selling all their so called stars for pennies, mass exodus at pedodome in the summer :7325::ulster::7326:

i believe rangers would in some way be invited, they need it but furthermore to be seen as making change that deliberatly held rangers back further would not bode well, some may feel its acceptable in this country and not enough people ask questions but outwith this backwater place it would be big news and cause severe pressures on other people who dont handle pressure to well

absolutely not.the club should nip this in the bud before it grows legs.green said at a meeting i was at in the members suite that if this scenario came about ,he would go with what the fans wanted ,although he would resign as ceo if he had to work with the spl.i will not renew my seat if we join that band of shit.

I can't be fecked watching 2nd then 1 st division teams for the next to years , cutting of your nose to spite your face is not the kind of thing I'm into. So I voted yes.

Maybe we already have? Maybe this is why Charles Green left?

Personally... If they come anywhere near us, I hope we tell them to bolt

You could be mcloser to the truth than any of us imagined, be CG what he is or was he listned to us, and he would NOT have gfiven into them, but my concern is No One in charge has CG bottle or determination, they will bottle it take the easy way our and just go with what shite they dish out to us, I said it before and I will say it again we needed CG at the helm, he did not give a f*** what they said or did he faced them head on.

I can't be fecked watching 2nd then 1 st division teams for the next to years , cutting of your nose to spite your face is not the kind of thing I'm into. So I voted yes.

You can't be fecked watching D2/D1 teams but can't wait to watch some quality opposition like the teams in the SPL?

This club is far to proud to be given any help getting back to the top , we do it on merit and merit only .

We can not compete in Europe for the next 2 seasons anyway by the time the ban is up we should be back in the spl ready to beat the bastards who voted us out and it will be sweet . I can see the timplosion happening now when we are once again Kings of Scotland .