Makes you wonder how Ally has even been able to appear to function normally

Just seen the poll there. That is surprising - doesn't seem in any way representitive of the comments and threads on this forum - just shows you.

But I still stand by that in real life, I know of no-one that thinks he's got it and wouldn't not like a change of manager

I think the majority of the wider support really doesn't think the like the majority of the message board community. The general opinion is that McCoist is doing a decent job under difficult circumstances, signings thrust upon him, young team, etc, etc. People on here seem to assume that they know more than the average fan who goes to every game but doesn't have a computer. Sites like this will never represent the support as the middle ground is continually shouted down by obsessive types who spend their days talking shite on the Internet.

Correct

There are some absolute ROASTERS(word of the moment) in here, deriding what the club and Ally has been through in this very short year.

Short memories and loud voices.

" you've got fuck all to say, and your saying it too loud".

That just sums up exactly what you said.

Just seen the poll there. That is surprising - doesn't seem in any way representitive of the comments and threads on this forum - just shows you.

But I still stand by that in real life, I know of no-one that thinks he's got it and wouldn't not like a change of manager

poll kinda makes the same point TWB is making - the extremists on Internet forums do shout down moderates - if you take a wee look at anti ally comments or threads a d it's the same 10 or so!

I am one of these season ticket holders and yes sometimes i thought fck this,taking time off work to watch that dross,but i am a supporter,so until otherwise i will support the manager...

Why not support the team ? and strive for better, as a Rangers fan you should demand and expect better.

If you pay a player £40 a week you'll get a £40 player.

if you pay play 15k a week, then you expect a 15K player.

If you pay a manager £735,000 a year, you expect to see a better product on the park from a full time team playing against joiners and brickies

poll kinda makes the same point TWB is making - the extremists on Internet forums do shout down moderates - if you take a wee look at anti ally comments or threads a d it's the same 10 or so!

TWB is on my ignore list so I didn't see him make that point ... but aye it does just show you ... interesting just under 30% don't back him as manager so the divide is not a million miles apart to be fair, but I'd be lying if I said the 49% didn't surprise me.

If you knew me personally you would know how laughable that comment was.

I'm out and about in Rangers circles enough, believe me.

PS - he's had his breaks. Hopefully next season is the last and there's no more excuses for him but I'd bet my life on the same people having dozens more excuses lined up for him incase next season is mince too.

I'm not laughing at making that comment, nor am I trying to defend Allys management skills. But he deserves a fair hand of cards to prove the doubters wrong, or right, whichever.

IMO he has little to no chance since he took over, to enable anyone to form an opinion.

Even at the start of next season, his hands are tied to an extent, with the transfer window only opening for him in January in reality.

If it comes good, then I'll be ecstatic.

But I'll give him no cuttings at the end of next season if its not better.

He deserves a fair deck.

Why not support the team ? and strive for better, as a Rangers fan you should demand and expect better.

If you pay a player £40 a week you'll get a £40 player.

if you pay play 15k a week, then you expect a 15K player.

If you pay a manager £735,000 a year, you expect to see a better product on the park from a full time team playing against joiners and brickies

They say people on McCoist's back are like tims ... I'd argue the fans that are happy to put up with these performances and results are more akin to tims as they love it.

I'm not laughing at making that comment, nor am I trying to defend Allys management skills. But he deserves a fair hand of cards to prove the doubters wrong, or right, whichever.

IMO he has little to no chance since he took over, to enable anyone to form an opinion.

Even at the start of next season, his hands are tied to an extent, with the transfer window only opening for him in January in reality.

If it comes good, then I'll be ecstatic.

But I'll give him no cuttings at the end of next season if its not better.

He deserves a fair deck.

That's fair enough tbh

It's when you start calling people roasters your going to get defensive replies back

I think the majority of the wider support really doesn't think the like the majority of the message board community. The general opinion is that McCoist is doing a decent job under difficult circumstances, signings thrust upon him, young team, etc, etc. People on here seem to assume that they know more than the average fan who goes to every game but doesn't have a computer. Sites like this will never represent the support as the middle ground is continually shouted down by obsessive types who spend their days talking shite on the Internet.

says the guy who is on here every day and has over 29,000 posts,

Classic !

and the sad thing is the ones that did have had absolutely nothing done to change their minds, have they?

either that, or they refuse to aknowlege any good he has done.

Took the team to one of the best starting runs in a decade.

Managed the team through possibly the worst spell off the park in our history.

Kept spirits up when noone had a clue if there would even be a team to play for.

Mange to go on a good run at the end of the season and secure second after a points dediction

Managed to rebuild a team where only 6 players turned up for preseason.

Help convince spl and international players to come play in the arsehole of football.

There are good points if you are willing to see them.

They say people on McCoist's back are like tims ... I'd argue the fans that are happy to put up with these performances and results are more akin to tims as they love it.

That's fair enough tbh It's when you start calling people roasters your going to get defensive replies back

:lol:

258 votes cast, 127 cast for Ally 131 not cast for Ally., rather different to your interpretation even in such a small number of votes.

That's fair enough tbh

It's when you start calling people roasters your going to get defensive replies back

I called some posters roasters because that's my opinion of the "Ally out club".

Hey, I'm a poet and I didn't know it.............

:lol:

What? you trying to say you've never heard the Ally camp say the others are going on like tims? that was just a side point in general and in no way connected to my reply to that other guy that came on the thread calling people roasters.

But you know that anyway, you just like stirring it.

258 votes cast, 127 cast for Ally 131 not cast for Ally., rather different to your interpretation even in such a small number of votes.

You would interpret people voting that they are 'unsure' as being the same as those who voted being against him? That is deranged logic.