Makes you wonder how Ally has even been able to appear to function normally

Once again, the point has flown over your head. I'm saying that the message board community doesn't represent the wider support.

"Sites like this will never represent the support as the middle ground is continually shouted down by obsessive types who spend their days talking shite on the Internet"

Says the guy with over 29,000 posts and who is on the internet every day.

"Sites like this will never represent the support as the middle ground is continually shouted down by obsessive types who spend their days talking shite on the Internet"

Says the guy with over 29,000 posts and who is on the internet every day.

I don't shout anyone down though, do I? You seem to live in a strange black and white world.

either that, or they refuse to aknowlege any good he has done.

Took the team to one of the best starting runs in a decade.

Managed the team through possibly the worst spell off the park in our history.

Kept spirits up when noone had a clue if there would even be a team to play for.

Mange to go on a good run at the end of the season and secure second after a points dediction

Managed to rebuild a team where only 6 players turned up for preseason.

Help convince spl and international players to come play in the arsehole of football.

There are good points if you are willing to see them.

all excellent points

either that, or they refuse to aknowlege any good he has done.

Took the team to one of the best starting runs in a decade.

Managed the team through possibly the worst spell off the park in our history.

Kept spirits up when noone had a clue if there would even be a team to play for.

Mange to go on a good run at the end of the season and secure second after a points dediction

Managed to rebuild a team where only 6 players turned up for preseason.

Help convince spl and international players to come play in the arsehole of football.

There are good points if you are willing to see them.

Secure second place :lol:

Managed the team through the worst spell in our history - aye badly (on the park)

Convincing players to come and keeping spirits high is off the park stuff which he does excel in, mine and others issues is the on the park shite

My head hurts after reading all this arguing!! Do we not support the same team? All this disagreeing, 26 pages worth, is ridiculous! Ally is our manager and should be treated with respect! I agree some of the football had been hard to watch but you can only use the squad you have and with injuries, suspensions, etc it goes without say that players sometimes have to play out of position, also every single team we played this season upped their game against us! Personally I think Ally deserves another full season to prove himself

My head hurts after reading all this arguing!! Do we not support the same team? All this disagreeing, 26 pages worth, is ridiculous! Ally is our manager and should be treated with respect! I agree some of the football had been hard to watch but you can only use the squad you have and with injuries, suspensions, etc it goes without say that players sometimes have to play out of position, also every single team we played this season upped their game against us! Personally I think Ally deserves another fill season to prove himself

He's not been treated with any disrespect. No-one has called him a wanker or name called. That's a myth that people who want a change of manager "don't show the manager any respect" ... nonsense.

Secure second place :lol:

Managed the team through the worst spell in our history - aye badly (on the park)

Convincing players to come and keeping spirits high is off the park stuff which he does excel in, mine and others issues is the on the park shite

secured second place AFTER a ten point deduction and the team going through admin....id class that as an acheivement.

Clearly you dont.

and it's also a myth that every team in division 3 upped their game against us - no they didn't they looked as shite as us at times. If anything we allowed ourselfs to get dragged down to their level - in which the players aren't blameless in the interests of fairness

What? you trying to say you've never heard the Ally camp say the others are going on like tims? that was just a side point in general and in no way connected to my reply to that other guy that came on the thread calling people roasters.

But you know that anyway, you just like stirring it.

That other guy? Cheers. Posts count then?

They are "Ally out" roasters, with short memories and loud voices.

secured second place AFTER a ten point deduction and the team going through admin....id class that as an acheivement.

Clearly you dont.

From 15 points ahead to fighting for second place like it's an achievement after getting 10 points deducted for admin? sorry, it's no achievement in my eyes.

I really can't believe this thread is still going....there are some who don't believe ally has the attributes or has done enough to justify the time or hope he will be a success and likewise there are others who want to give ally the chance and believe he will get it right.....in amongst that there are extremists on both sides who can't discuss the facts sensibly without questioning fans loyalty or making personal comments about ally....it is pointless and we are going round in circles.

Fact is I don't believe ally will be a success due to his approach regardless of any other factors however he will 100% be our manager next year so these constant threads are de functionary.

I think if things haven't improved by Christmas then it will be alot harder to argue the case for him because we really need to use this hiatus from the top flight to build long term and if ally's not the right man that needs to be addressed sooner rather than later! Hopefully (and that's all I'm going with at the moment) ally will get it right!

That other guy? Cheers. Posts count then?

They are "Ally out" roasters, with short memories and loud voices.

Don't take it personally, I was typing in a hurry and on my phone and was a hassle going back to get your exact username.

The Ally out brigade aren't roasters, they are fans like the rest who just want what's best for the team, not what's best for Ally McCoist there's a difference.

He's not been treated with any disrespect. No-one has called him a wanker or name called. That's a myth that people who want a change of manager "don't show the manager any respect" ... nonsense.

thats just not correct at all.

He regularly gets disrespected on here.

Sciaf. Useless. Cunt. Tit. Fat sally. Get tae fuck Ally. Are all things that have been aimed at Ally recently. Probably not by you, but it happens all to often.

thats just not correct at all.

He regularly gets disrespected on here.

Sciaf. Useless. Cunt. Tit. Fat sally. Get tae fuck Ally. Are all things that have been aimed at Ally recently. Probably not by you, but it happens all to often.

I've not seen that to be fair. Seen a few references to SCIAF, including ones made by myself but no really seen that sort of abuse.

I've not seen that to be fair. Seen a few references to SCIAF, including ones made by myself but no really seen that sort of abuse.

some of it is in this thread some of it is in others.

I read the majority of posts in the BD so maybe i see more than yu mate. Bt it happens regularly.

I really can't believe this thread is still going....there are some who don't believe ally has the attributes or has done enough to justify the time or hope he will be a success and likewise there are others who want to give ally the chance and believe he will get it right.....in amongst that there are extremists on both sides who can't discuss the facts sensibly without questioning fans loyalty or making personal comments about ally....it is pointless and we are going round in circles.

Fact is I don't believe ally will be a success due to his approach regardless of any other factors however he will 100% be our manager next year so these constant threads are de functionary.

I think if things haven't improved by Christmas then it will be alot harder to argue the case for him because we really need to use this hiatus from the top flight to build long term and if ally's not the right man that needs to be addressed sooner rather than later! Hopefully (and that's all I'm going with at the moment) ally will get it right!

So Scarkev, he's got five months with no transfer window and no budget yet? REALY?

If the players that are rumoured to be coming in on frees, do, then that's how he will be judged?

JUDGE. There's a blast from the past. Seems its following his managerial career as well as his playing days.

Clearly you dont.

All the other teams regularly finish 20-30 points behind us so it's not any different from every other season