Easdale "Somebody needs complete control at Ibrox"

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get this shite to absolute fuck. we were gagging for fan ownership 12 months ago. Now essentially we have it, and these guys want to give it away cause it suits there own interests?

"We are quite willing to share Ibrox with people"...oh well thanks very fucking much.

Bad idea, bad people.

Because they took over a very reputable bus company formerly based in the Royal Burgh of Baurheed....

We've had enough shit over the past 12 months I really dont want to see anymore gangsters associated with the club.

Tbf we have not had gangsters yet, we have had a fly by night gambling ego maniac in Murray, a deluded and shifty shyster in Craig Shyte and a Loudmouthed big on bluster but also a sharp businessman Charles Green, no gangsters yet but give it time :anguish:

Get this shite to absolute fuck. we were gagging for fan ownership 12 months ago. Now essentially we have it, and these guys want to give it away cause it suits there own interests?

"We are quite willing to share Ibrox with people"...oh well thanks very fucking much.

Bad idea, bad people.

We're nowhere near fan ownership and thank God. Too many people (self preservation society) and too many people that think with their heart not their head.

Give me trustworthy business and money men who know what they're doing to get us back to the top and not afraid to make tough decisions.

The Krays of Greenock ?. For me it's a big NO.

Strangely in this report by specky eyes, MM is asked a second time to stand down. Wasn't this the same specky eyed tosser, who, only a couple of days ago, reported that a vote of no confidence was taken on MM. Lies, Lies and yet more lies.

I wouldn't trust specky eyes to ever tell the truth, it's not in his makeup.

Tbf we have not had gangsters yet, we have had a fly by night gambling ego maniac in Murray, a deluded and shifty shyster in Craig Shyte and a Loudmouthed big on bluster but also a sharp businessman Charles Green, no gangsters yet but give it time :anguish:

Had heard that Whyte is a made-man in the Wishaw 'Cozy Nostrils' or was it the Carfin Camorra....... I'm sure the BBC will tell us soon.

I don't know the background of the easdales or their plans or financial resources but what I don't like is certain posters using "allegations" as a reason for them not to be trusted etc....allegations are simply that....think of the allegations made about us as a club that have since been proven wrong! Rumours and innuendo are the judgment criteria of morons....I prefer to focus on fact and not what some unsubstantiated assumptions....

We're nowhere near fan ownership and thank God. Too many people (self preservation society) and too many people that think with their heart not their head.

Give me trustworthy business and money men who know what they're doing to get us back to the top and not afraid to make tough decisions.

the point is we have far more of a say being shareholders. Something the vast majority of fans were clamouring for 12 months ago. Now these guys want to turn back the clocks to the SDM era - when all we can do is hope the owner can make the tough decision

the point is we have far more of a say being shareholders. Something the vast majority of fans were clamouring for 12 months ago. Now these guys want to turn back the clocks to the SDM era - when all we can do is hope the owner can make the tough decision

Got ye now mate

What we have to start thinking about is that no one but no one is going to come into our club, regardless of how much of a rangers man or men they are, that is going to spend millions of there own money on the club.

We as a club have to get back to living within our means and earn the money before we spend it. failing to do this will put us back into big debt again. The way we get this money is with sponsorship, off field investment season ticket money and sale of merchandise. If we can do that and also have a strong figure to steer the club and to tell others where to go then maybe just maybe we can steer this great club through the choppy waters we are all sailing on at the moment.

If we go back to asking people to put there hands in there pockets then we start to head back to one person being in control and that is what all bears do not want.

We have always done it that way but, dave king also gave us 20million and David Murray...well i don't know if he put millions in or just borrowed it? But that also helped at the time. Plus we were getting the season ticket money, we were also selling our merchandise around the world back then aswell etc....

Now we don't have Murrays money that he put in or borrowed? But we can still make our money with our merchandise and Dave king said he would be willing to invest 20million in Rangers again but not with Charles Green.

We just need the right guys in who are not going to take the piss and take all that money for themselves.

I don't know how many times we can say that......is there any decent business men out there?

i found this from FF (sorry) .....

"I got a nice PM which I thought I'd share.

Hello mate, I am related to these two boys they are my cousins, and they have never been lifelong Rangers fans they are Morton people, they sponsor corporate hospitality at Cappielow,

the boy Sandy who did 18 months was found guilty of not paying VAT on the premises of the Regal bar but his father was found to have £2000.000 worth of computer components in a fridge freezer, the father couldn't do the time so young Sandy took the wrap for both.

I could give you much much more besides these two examples of their corruption, I only wish all those I PM about them would listen, I even posted my name and email address on the board, and very few even reply.

I know some people think these boys are the bees knees, but believe me I am telling the truth.

John A Easdale"

Hello mate, I am related to these two boys they are my cousins, and they have never been lifelong Rangers fans they are Morton people, they sponsor corporate hospitality at Cappielow,

the boy Sandy who did 18 months was found guilty of not paying VAT on the premises of the Regal bar but his father was found to have £2000.000 worth of computer components in a fridge freezer, the father couldn't do the time so young Sandy took the wrap for both.

I could give you much much more besides these two examples of their corruption, I only wish all those I PM about them would listen, I even posted my name and email address on the board, and very few even reply.

I know some people think these boys are the bees knees, but believe me I am telling the truth.

John A Easdale"

Computer components in the freezer? They must read the OT.

John A Easdale"

The only person that has been linked with Rangers in the last 12 months that hasn't done anything dodgy in his business career is Charles Green he is the only person who i can think of that the media never found anything on and, alot of big business men from London have said he (Charles Green) is "Respected in the business world".

As for the craig Whyte stuff that doesn't bother me he had to meet with him and he knew Whyte was recording his meetings.

Charles Green should be back at Rangers.

John A Easdale"

Probably because to many are afraid to reply to the post

I don't know the background of the easdales or their plans or financial resources but what I don't like is certain posters using "allegations" as a reason for them not to be trusted etc....allegations are simply that....think of the allegations made about us as a club that have since been proven wrong! Rumours and innuendo are the judgment criteria of morons....I prefer to focus on fact and not what some unsubstantiated assumptions....

Fact - Sandy Easdale jailed for 27 months over VAT fraud in 1997.

Wow a poster on FF claiming to be their cousin :rolleyes: no taigs or agendas on that forum. Not a pop at you Ca11um.

So it's shite then just because you don't like the forum. :rolleyes:

It isn't a secret that the guys have done dodgy things in the past so it doesn't sound like shite to me.

And if you dig around and find out more about these two you will find out that they are Morton fans.

So it's shite then just because you don't like the forum. :rolleyes:

It isn't a secret that the guys have done dodgy things in the past so it doesn't sound like shite to me.

And if you dig around and find out more about these two you will find out that they are Morton fans.

No i just dont trust anybody who claims to be 'in the know' on a forum especialy one where the agenda is as obvious as Dingwalls stomach after a buy one get one free sale on Jaffa Cakes at Tescos.