Who Better That Pedro?

TMB

He ran about (or walked) pushing the ball square..... he did this with the outside of his foot so looked pure classy

Hi goals at the pigery and at Tannadice will live long in the memory but never has a player flattered to deceive as much as Pedro.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was a world class passer of a ball. That's why he won the Champions League.

I know many don't rate rate Pedro so I would ask this - Name a better passer of the ball than Pedro:

- Adam was shit for us

- Barry couldn't 'killer pass' like Pedro. He didn't have the range of passing.

World class passer and world class player are two different things. Pedro Mendes was NEVER a world class player, it doesnt matter how u dress it up.

I know many don't rate rate Pedro so I would ask this - Name a better passer of the ball than Pedro:

- Adam was shit for us

Tugay

Further back, Ray Wilkins, probably souness aswell, durrant at one time.

That is one of many Rangers goals I never tire of watching, its nice when some thoughtful person posts a link to youtube so you can just click on it and enjoy...

This was on my birthday.. Fell off my fucking seat when that went in! Had been drinking for 2 days straight, right enough..

This was on my birthday.. Fell off my fucking seat when that went in! Had been drinking for 2 days straight, right enough..

Fell off your seat, ah watched it in the pub we were doing the congo around the place....

Classy goal.

Pedro was amazing. The goal at the scumdome? Unbelievable. The whole scenario. Absolute screamer.

I was watching the Stoke City match yesterday where Adam got sent off. Still makes the same mistakes he made when he was with us. A decent player mind... but a lot of negatives too. Couldn't lace Pedro's boots.

he was far to inconsistent the first 3 or 4 months of his first season beside Thomson he was outstanding but then he started to get niggling injuries and his form dipped right down nowhere near worth the £3 Million we paid for him especially considering his age 30+.

- Adam was shit for us

"Killer pass"? Can i give me 3 examples of a "killer pass" from mendes that resulted in a goal? Shpuld be easy enough with him being world class at it

He had a better range of passing than Ferguson but he didn't have a better "killer pass".

your kidding .....right :lol:

he could play a wee fancy dancey pass with the outside of his boot......very impressive particularly for any girls or children watching...

He was an electric fork FFS...... fekn great idea now what the fek will we do with it..... nowt cause its pointless.....

When the going was good Pedro would spray passes mind with the ouyside of his boot.....for no particular reason.

When the going got tough ....Pedro went a missing.... Du Du Du Du.......