That twat Lennon

robg58

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is his treble? He has the greatest opportunity in their history to get a treble and has failed.

55>42(+2 tainted titles). In my opinion :thumbup:
54 + 1 SFL3> them. Let them have those titles. They need every one they can get. Can't be easy living in the shadow of a world record breaking football club.

He knows what he said would provoke a reaction that's why he said it, total attention seeker with a look at me, look at me complex.

Sellik eff cee the club that's closing half it's ground next season and moving all ST holders to the bottom tier of the stands so that the ground looks full on when shown on T.V. are the pure biggest club in the universe so they ure.

Laughable.

I'm sure Ally will be having some "banter" with him about that comment as we speak. Thought Lennon wasn't going to talk about us? Did he not say he banned all talk of us at torbett towers?

Now why would you want to talk about a "dead club" or the "second best club" in Scotland.

Just shows you how bitter the green toothed monster is when he says he doesn't want Hearts Relegated. What about the "moral victory" and "sporting integrity" etc.......

He knows what he said would provoke a reaction that's why he said it, total attention seeker with a look at me, look at me complex.

Laughable.

This.

The fucktard has got serious mental health issues, he simply can't exist without some sort of grievance on a daily basis. All the outbursts and snidey comments are there to hide the fact that he's a very insecure individual & very poor football manager who has failed to win the easiest 2 trebles in the history of Scottish football.

I'll even wager there may have been 'family issues' in his early years...

Scotland's real shame has been letting him get away with all his pish.

Medical experiments are waaaay to good for him....

He's just a classless wee fud and that's why he'll never get to manage a big club

If he did , he would be found out pretty quickly and there would be no sycophantic Scottish media to lick his arse every other day .He is an abortion of a human being .

They can't even win a title without wishing we were there. They had T-shirts jibing us, Lennon spoke of 'unbroken history' in his speech and now he's calling us the 2nd biggest club (surprised he could say that with a straight face).

A hatred for Rangers defines that football club :lol: I would be furious if the heart of our club belonged to Celtic.

They can't even win a title without wishing we were there. They had T-shirts jibing us, Lennon spoke of 'unbroken history' in his speech and now he's calling us the 2nd biggest club (surprised he could say that with a straight face).

A hatred for Rangers defines that football club :lol: I would be furious if the heart of our club belonged to Celtic.

i have never met a taig who loves his team more than they hate us it's fuckin pathetic

And yet some on this board do not mind our manager being friends with the bigot.

Amusing but not Bears Den. His name and team should not be mentioned along with 'old firm' which is a dead concept.

More importantly if his handler Mr 'law well I'll break it where I can' wants to keep the Jambos up it will be interesting to see the double standards applied.