Boss Expects Defenders Back

tam watp

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ally's living in cloud cuckoo land if he thinks they should be sticking around

nice contribution to the forum, i bet everyone is in agreement with that incredibly interesting point of view. Bravo.

I'm in agreement with his views, we should be winning sfl 2 on a tenth of the budget were spending. Just throwing away money for the sake of it, we'll be back in sfl 3 before we know it at this rate

No we are throwing money at masking McCoist's deficiencies in tactics, Motivation and Structure, Nothing a 6 million pound wage bill can't fix eh.

With our club not dealing with fundamental problems as highlighted by respected bloggers on here.

It fails to surprise me. And regardless of my opinion it is likely going to simply go in the same direction.

Sure if this was a forum that was exclusive to Rangers fans online I would voice an opinion but there are those who just scour these forums looking for breaks in our factions then utilise them against us.

They love to see us question our manager and any form of constructive opinion is taken as a weakness.

With our club not dealing with fundamental problems as highlighted by respected bloggers on here.

It fails to surprise me. And regardless of my opinion it is likely going to simply go in the same direction.

Sure if this was a forum that was exclusive to Rangers fans online I would voice an opinion but there are those who just scour these forums looking for breaks in our factions then utilise them against us.

They love to see us question our manager and any form of constructive opinion is taken as a weakness.

So you joined the forum to tell us all that , thanks for your input .

I think I'm the only one that would like to keep Bocanegra, even on 10-15 grand a week if it cuts out the pish defending and provided he's the same defender that left us and hasn't went downhill in the last year.

I think I'm the only one that would like to keep Bocanegra, even on 10-15 grand a week if it cuts out the pish defending and provided he's the same defender that left us and hasn't went downhill in the last year.

I think he is excellent and would be a fantastic tutor for someone like Gasparotto.

He was dreadful in the games he played before he left last season and was nowhere near as good as made out on here the year before in the SPL.

Send him on and bring in a younger cheaper option.

He was outstanding in the SPL ... agreed he looked pish in the 2/3 games he played at the start of the season - everyone did though.