Gregg Wylde - success story............not

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to him I refuse to condem Greg for leaving when we had to reduce wages, yes his desicion wasn't totally self sacrificing but he helped us at a bad time and only after the traitors left last summer was Greg's actions seen in a bad light. He's wrongly tainted by them.

I don't get wound up by players who leave in the normal course of events just the scum who ditched us last year through sheer greed and opportunism.

The club could have rejected his offer to leave. Then he waived a months wage he was owed and turned down a redundancy package that he could have taken.

Good luck to him I refuse to condem Greg for leaving when we had to reduce wages, yes his desicion wasn't totally even remotely self sacrificing but he helped us himself at a bad time and only after the traitors left last summer was Greg's actions seen in a bad light. He's wrongly tainted by them.

Sorted

The club could have rejected his offer to leave. Then he waived a months wage he was owed and turned down a redundancy package that he could have taken.

Since when did you get redundancy packages for walking out?

They ALL saw something in it for themselves. Nobody done it to help Rangers

Since when did you get redundancy packages for walking out?

They ALL saw something in it for themselves. Nobody done it to help Rangers

You aren't getting the difference between walking away and offering to leave and having that offer accepted.

Of course he got another club and got something out of it for himself but he also did do something for the club by not taking pay he was owed as well as money he was entitled to.

I thought he was a very average footballer, i don't even think he would have featured much last season if he was still around.

indeed, distinctly average, good turn of pace but terrible touch. I see more potential in the likes of mckay

The same guy who left to save other people's jobs? Aye. Fuck off. Pathetic attitude towards one of the few men who left during admin who deserves our respect.

If you beleive that you probably still think Santa's real.