Gregg Wylde - success story............not

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since when did you get redundancy packages for walking out?

They ALL saw something in it for themselves. Nobody done it to help Rangers

Wylde and Mervan left just after administration. The Club was trying to reduce the wage bill and released a couple of players by mutual consent.

Wylde done nothing wrong.

Notice a few folk saying Ally didn't rate him but he was given a bumper 5 year deal by McCoist in September/October IIRC of McCoist's first season.

Ally was giving new bumper contracts to everyone. He even gave one to Whittaker and increased his wages :anguish:

McCoist doesnt approve the wages thats for the men upstairs to decide.

At that time Bursaspor wanted Whittaker and his agent was making noises as if the player wanted to go. Personally, I think Whittaker wanted to leave.

In any case, he's not worth the £17.5k/week he was rumoured to be getting. No way.

Wylde and Mervan left just after administration. The Club was trying to reduce the wage bill and released a couple of players by mutual consent.

Wylde done nothing wrong.

This. Rangers at the time were happy for it to happen.

Whatever his motives, it wasn't contested by the club.

At that time Bursaspor wanted Whittaker and his agent was making noises as if the player wanted to go. Personally, I think Whittaker wanted to leave.

In any case, he's not worth the £17.5k/week he was rumoured to be getting. No way.

You need to remember the conman cunt that agreed to give Whittaker that wage and then remember that he knew he was only actually paying half of that since he wasn't paying PAYE or NI.

I do wonder how so many people can be Rangers fans, watch the team week in week out when they seem to despise every player, manager and coach that we have had in the last 20years.

Every thread that mentions any former player goes like this one.

None of the players that left for greener pastures have done well.

At Everton Naismith is utter shite and hardly gets a game while Jelavic has loads of game time but can't score.

Davis has faded into the background at Southampton and Whittaker isn't any better at Norwich.

McGregor and Lafferty are destined to see out their careers in 2nd rate European leagues.

None of the players that left for greener pastures have done well.

At Everton Naismith is utter shite and hardly gets a game while Jelavic has loads of game time but can't score.

Davis has faded into the background at Southampton and Whittaker isn't any better at Norwich.

McGregor and Lafferty are destined to see out their careers in 2nd rate European leagues.

Jelavic left us before we even went into administration, so I'm not sure where he comes into it?

Also, McGregor will be a premier league goalkeeper next season.

Jelavic left us before we even went into administration, so I'm not sure where he comes into it?

Also, McGregor will be a premier league goalkeeper next season.

Jelavic left not long before and has been a flop so thought I'd include him.

Who's McGregor gonna be playing for?

He's been murder he has hardly featured mostly as sub now.

To be fair you could probably called his first spell of goals at Everton a fluke, given the majority of them were all right place at the right time goals, the big stat was how many of them were first time shots, taps in and the like.

For whatever reason he hasnt replicated that, probably because he hasnt had the service but I havent really watched Everton that much this season.

To be fair you could probably called his first spell of goals at Everton a fluke, given the majority of them were all right place at the right time goals, the big stat was how many of them were first time shots, taps in and the like.

For whatever reason he hasnt replicated that, probably because he hasnt had the service but I havent really watched Everton that much this season.

He seemed to be running high on the confidence of scoring quite a bit for us but seems to have gone of the boil now, Maybe defenders are finding him out the more they play against him thus making it harder for him to score.

Everton have quite a strong team now so its easy for players to sit out if they are not scoring right away.

Look at Naismith he was having his best spell he had with us but he seems to look out of sorts whenever he gets his chance at Everton.