Gregg Wylde - success story............not

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a hopeful bet based on odds however when you look at it....Motherwell will be weaker, Inverness and hibs both lost their best players as has utd, hearts are a mess, st Johnstone and Killy have lost their managers and Ross county won't perform as well again this year....as I say hopeful bet but good odds and worth a punt!

M'well will get players in...........Stuart would have known what players that decided to leave and had a feeling who he would bring in, or he would have taken that other job.

Hearts not int the equation last season either..............Killie ...........Alan could be a much better manager than the guy who left. Ross County will be s strong and I think Inverness, hivs will be as good as the sheep, their sigings are not exactly breathtaking enough to take a team from 8th to the top , especially with MacInnes.

I actually though if he had stayed with us he would have matured as a player and been the better for it as I thought he was a really good crosser of the ball. The lure of the big money in the EPL seen to that though, and its sad to see someone who I rated as a genuine prospect signing for the sheep.

He is only 22 though and we all make mistakes at that age - particulary if there is large amounts of dosh thrown about. He can still turn his career around if he puts the work in and I think it is a really good signing for the sheep.

I actuall yhtough if he had stayed with us he would have matured as a player and been the better for it as I thought he was a realy good crosser of the ball. The lure of the big money in the EPL seen to that though, and its sad to see someone who I rated as a genuine prospect signing for the sheep.

He is only 22 though and we all make mistakes at that age - particulary if there is large amounts of dosh thrown about. He can still turn his career around if he puts the work in and I think it is a really good signing for the sheep.

Really?

the typo or the comment?

The comment about his crossing? I'm not being sarcastic, I'm being genuine, I don't remember his crossing being that well at all. My memories fucked as it is mind you.

The comment about his crossing? I'm not being sarcastic, I'm being genuine, I don't remember his crossing being that well at all. My memories fucked as it is mind you.

I always thought he was a good crosser. I seem to rememeber always thinking "why is no-one on the end of that?". Not saying it was every cross, but my recollection was a fair percentage were good.

I always thought he was a good crosser. I seem to rememeber always thinking "why is no-one on the end of that?". Not saying it was every cross, but my recollection was a fair percentage were good.

because it's 14 foot in the air and heading over the bar.

People expect 10 out of 10 pinpoint crosses right on the head of a striker who doesn't need to move an inch to get on the end of it.