Jambos admitting they need Rangers?

This has went on for too long. How many time have they not paid there players / staff? How many times have they had a winding up order? How many times have they been giving more time to pay there tax bills?

So who is thats getting they more time, who is thats helping them pay there tax bills?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard on SSN that their wages are due on the 16th June as well but as that is a Sunday it would normally go in the Friday beforehand i.e. tomorrow. What were the penalties agreed for failing to pay players on time again?

How that old expression "Don't cut off the hand that feeds you" must come back to haunt them. Feel sorry for a large number of their genuine fans but none of those who contributed to the 50000 posts on the " Let's kick Rangers when they are down" thread on Jambos Kickback.

Craig Whyte was Rangers owner - everything he did Rangers were accountable for.

Romanov is Hearts owner - What he does is "outside of Hearts"

Im glad theyre slowly rotting.

On radio Scotland just now they have been asked the question you are gone. Admin the only route. Also saying the spl-sfa were wrong to say they were ok to keep club trading. Damming stuff on the sfa. The auditors have said they can't continue and told the sfa this back in June. Just breaking on the radio.

On radio Scotland just now they have been asked the question you are gone. Admin the only route. Also saying the spl-sfa were wrong to say they were ok to keep club trading. Damming stuff on the sfa. The auditors have said they can't continue and told the sfa this back in June. Just breaking on the radio.

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Call it puerile, but I'm ecstatic about their current plight.

A while ago, I posted quotes from their forums of last year, highlighting how much hatred this particular team had for us, it was bigoted, vile verbose.

Fuck worrying about the state of the SPL once we get there.

Fuck the dignified silence.

Hearts are imploding, and I'm having a party.

:party:

I'm sure the SFA were told about Craig Whyte a long time before we went into admin aswell. The SFA should be the cunts getting investigated.

They are getting told that clubs are in trouble and they are doing fuck all about it. Since Rangers you have had Dunfermline and Hearts should have been in admin a long time ago.

After them i'm sure you will have a couple more ie Kilmarnock Aberdeen..................

The killie owner is trying to sell them just now as he knows whats coming.

If that was true what they said there on the radio that the auditors that looked into the finance of hearts and the report was given to the sfa and it said hearts. Couldn't fund them self and wouldn't make it without admin surly dundee have a case against the spl any spanner in the works before. The league merger gets sealed would be a good thing.

Call it puerile, but I'm ecstatic about their current plight.

A while ago, I posted quotes from their forums of last year, highlighting how much hatred this particular team had for us, it was bigoted, vile verbose.

Fuck worrying about the state of the SPL once we get there.

Fuck the dignified silence.

Hearts are imploding, and I'm having a party.

:party:

This.

says it all about them.

they vote us out then realise they need us, as if it wasn't blatantly obvious at the time. i look forward to visiting the Asda that's bulit on top of the demolished Tynecastle stadium. (tu)

Scenario i'd most like to see would be that they stay afloat till 4 weeks into next seasn then go under. Absolutely no derbys in the SPL, i'm sure sky would be pleased.

says it all about them.

they vote us out then realise they need us, as if it wasn't blatantly obvious at the time. i look forward to visiting the Asda that's bulit on top of the demolished Tynecastle stadium. (tu)

There's an Asda just round the corner at the top of Chesser Ave, a Sainsbury at Westfield, two Tescos and umpteen locals all within a stone's throw. There's loads of empty new built flats in the area already so I can't see who would buy the ground, so no sale value to negotiate with.

There's an Asda just round the corner at the top of Chesser Ave, a Sainsbury at Westfield, two Tescos and umpteen locals all within a stone's throw. There's loads of empty new built flats in the area already so I can't see who would buy the ground, so no sale value to negotiate with.

property in Edinburghs worth a bomb, they would buy it cheap and knock out flats at £175,000 a piece.