Stabbed for raising child as a Rangers fan

I have a wee cousin who was brought up Celtic cause his dad is Celtic daft. But as the son got older he wanted to support Rangers cause his friends did.

Now my cousin is say 7 and he's Rangers daft. But sometimes his Dad's Dad won't let him in the house with Rangers top on. :lol:

Madness eh.

he should put a rod stewart mask on :thumbup::party:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, you are all forgetting that "Sectarian" means Anti-Catholic or Anti-Celtic, its not sectarian to attack a Rangers fan because of his team, or a Protestant because of his religion.

Seriously though, fuck this "your point scoring" nonsense, everyone knows had it been the other way round there would be an uproar! Anyone who can't see this is just being blind and it shows what dignified silence gets you. Rangers fans are being arrested all over the shop and being called racist bigots for singing a song, yet if a celtic fan stabs someone for raising their child as a Rangers fan theres nothing sectarian about it.

My friend was stabbed by a celtic fan after the OF final a few years ago that we lost 0-2. There was no mention in the paper of sectarianism or of the fact it was on OF day with a celtic fan stabbing a Rangers fan, my mate nearly died, was in ICU for a week and had part of his bowel removed, the guy was out of jail less than 2 years later.

A guy slapped Neil Lennon and it was called a sectarian attack. How is this different.

Well the Scottish Government have just given Nil By Mouth and their like's another £3mill, to squander on these kind of headlines, where is their statement, opinion on this after all their always quick to judge when it's the other way round?

Guys, you are all forgetting that "Sectarian" means Anti-Catholic or Anti-Celtic, its not sectarian to attack a Rangers fan because of his team, or a Protestant because of his religion.

Seriously though, fuck this "your point scoring" nonsense, everyone knows had it been the other way round there would be an uproar! Anyone who can't see this is just being blind and it shows what dignified silence gets you. Rangers fans are being arrested all over the shop and being called racist bigots for singing a song, yet if a celtic fan stabs someone for raising their child as a Rangers fan theres nothing sectarian about it.

My friend was stabbed by a celtic fan after the OF final a few years ago that we lost 0-2. There was no mention in the paper of sectarianism or of the fact it was on OF day with a celtic fan stabbing a Rangers fan, my mate nearly died, was in ICU for a week and had part of his bowel removed, the guy was out of jail less than 2 years later.

A guy slapped Neil Lennon and it was called a sectarian attack. How is this different.

And the guy who done it was an RC - they were desperate to fit him up with a 'sectarian charge' they fucked up the prosecution completely.

Welcome to Scotland 2013 - where labels and statistics are more important than justice.

If you feel a parental duty to impose your beliefs wait until they grow up, then try that shit

Agree wit the sentiment but that's pretty much what happens in every religious family, made to follow it until you're old enough to make up your own mind, if everyone was introduced to religion only when they are an adult with an adult mind and learning religion would have died out centuries ago.

Agree wit the sentiment but that's pretty much what happens in every religious family, made to follow it until you're old enough to make up your own mind, if everyone was introduced to religion only when they are an adult with an adult mind and learning religion would have died out centuries ago.

Which would be a crime against humanity/child abuse were it any other subject.

I just dont get how someone's mind can work this way, its crazy. No doubt a huge volume of bevy hasnt helped right enough, but its still no excuse.

You don't get how someone's mind can work that way because you're not distinguishing between 'its crazy' and 'he's crazy'.

Then again maybe the judge who gave the tim, Gordon, 5 years in the slammer for assault was over the top, considering he probably had a pint before he kicked the fuck out of someone.

If he gets the permanent straight jacket he deserves, I'll be more than happy to paint some green hoops on it for him.