• Home
    • Away
    • Third

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ours is better.

to be honest your right, but they're both minging!

I cannot believe they just gave us a template kit ffs, we are the MOST successful team on EARTH. Thats no exaggeration, yet were treated like some provincial club.

whoever signed these kits off need shot, home, cheap and nasty template, away, falkirk, third, looks like a training top.

I've got a bee in my bonnet over this as I spend around £400 on strips for family so I expect the best, I will not purchase one of these cheap looking generic kits.

Tbh I think you're massively over reacting. But, at least now you have £400 to spend on more unique, trendy attire. (tu)

I'm not mate, I did the same when Diadora came on board, remember the horrible Helicopter Sunday 1/Arteta strip? I stopped buying ALL the Diadora gear then, It's like they're saying "fuck you fans just buy it, however shit it is" I ain't spending my hard earned on that shit again.

I'm not mate, I did the same when Diadora came on board, remember the horrible Helicopter Sunday 1/Arteta strip? I stopped buying ALL the Diadora gear then, It's like they're saying "fuck you fans just buy it, however shit it is" I ain't spending my hard earned on that shit again.

So you've boycotted Diadora and now you're going to boycott PUMA :pipe:

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be honest I wasn't overly keen on any of the 3 new kits based on the posed pics at the official launch.

But hands up, they look far better in action judging by photos/footage from the Brora/Elgin matches. The 3rd/black strip looked very good, but the home/blue top looked far better in the pics from the Elgin match than the official launch photos too.

Goes without saying that 'tangerine/puma red' goalie top is no.1 though.