What say the RST and pals?

thehost

We are gonna get the same auld chestnut. The excuse will be....

"Whilst we at the RST aim to provide unbiased support for the club, we ultimately have no say in the day to day running of the club. We are looking for answers the same as the next fan. We have written a new book on the matter!!"

In other words we are happy to be drip fed a pile of shite providing we feel like big shots, we will not only reveal stuff that ultimately suits a higher power we will do so behind a firewall by never disclosing our sources.

I feel it is time the RST either do what they are supposed to do or adopt a permanent dignified silence the same as their fkn idols.

Dear board - why do you not comment on every lite thing to do with Scottish football?
It is a mixture of quiet dignity and capitulation that prevents a totally castrated board from any meaningful or testerone loaded comments while we are being shafted on a regular basis, real Rangers men where would we be without them, something Charles was educating us about.

It is a mixture of quiet dignity and capitulation that prevents a totally castrated board from any meaningful or testerone loaded comments while we are being shafted on a regular basis, real Rangers men where would we be without them, something Charles was educating us about.

So sound bites would do it for you - whereas I trust the board to pick it's battles and do what is best for the club! And bumping their gums ever few minutes about some perceived slight and repeating that moan every 10 minutes doesn't do it for me.

WATCHING RANGERS MEN LIKE A HAWK!!!!!! Comedy gold...

Feel free to laugh away as we follow the same tried and trusted business plan that made the brand toxic.

I'd also advise you to have a wee google search for The Gub and espanyolification as that as where we are heading, steered there by "rangers men".

Dear board - why do you not comment on every lite thing to do with Scottish football?

What the Destruction of a 123 yo organisation and the redistribution of our Mhedia rights is not important to comment on.

Come on now surely it's worth a wee comment on what the Club think of this small unimportant event.

Feel free to laugh away as we follow the same tried and trusted business plan that made the brand toxic.

I'd also advise you to have a wee google search for The Gub and espanyolification as that as where we are heading, steered there by "rangers men".

Don't worry Host its a proven Business model.

So sound bites would do it for you - whereas I trust the board to pick it's battles and do what is best for the club! And bumping their gums ever few minutes about some perceived slight and repeating that moan every 10 minutes doesn't do it for me.

Sound bites ? your reading skills appear to be as developed as your debating skills.

What the Destruction of a 123 yo organisation and the redistribution of our Mhedia rights is not important to comment on.

Come on now surely it's worth a wee comment on what the Club think of this small unimportant event.

Perhaps you missed Mather commenting on it - we were at the talks, now full members and seem quite happy with the direction - what more do you want - a weeping and nashing of nails ?