Whatever Happened to our Band

During the Advocate, and Souness era's does anybody Know who they where, and what happened to them .

Why did it stop ?

I would Love them back at Ibrox as every one used to join in with the Music and it made a much better Atmosphere at Ibrox.

Now all we get is the BO, and UB singing in One section, and nobody else Joins In .

I believe if we had a Band back in, Flutes ,Trumpets and Drums etc ,it would get every One Joining in now, and again .

Just Like the Old Days ,we need that Back now . The Atmosphere sucks at Times.

Thoughts on this?

During the Advocate, and Souness era's does anybody Know who they where, and what happened to them .

Why did it stop ?

I would Love them back at Ibrox as every one used to join in with the Music and it made a much better Atmosphere at Ibrox.

Now all we get is the BO, and UB singing in One section, and nobody else Joins In .

I believe if we had a Band back in, Flutes ,Trumpets and Drums etc ,it would get every One Joining in now, and again .

Thoughts on this?

I'm a bit young for the souness era. Remember little bits but I don't think we had the band then did we?

The band started in the Advocaat era. It was good at first but after a while became a bit shite.

Cunt probably sent the symbols to cash 4 gold to see if he could con them into believing they were gold.

My nephew and ex-brother in law played with them sometimes. I think my nephew once burst the drum so I hope Whyte got a few bob for it.

Why did it stop ?

Thoughts on this?

go the whole hog and bring back the govan burgh band

It's quite funny that some people think they were "awful" because... They weren't! All, bar one, are top pro players around the uk..my mates. They play with BBC Scottish symphony, Royalscottish national orchestra, Scottish chamber orchestra, Scottish ballet, Scottish opera etc.. I was invited to join them around the time they stopped.. I was told by them that they were originally hired to stop the sectarian singing. When they didn't play tunes like TBB there were coins thrown at them etc.. a bit shit!!

Nobody else joins in with TBO/UB because when they do the classic daggers are flying around the stadium. TBO/UB need a move to allow the section to grow and can get every like minded person in their to raise the noise at Ibrox. Sadly, the Chief of Security won't allow it.