Traynor Grills McCoist

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever you think about Traynor he's asking the questions people have persistently asked on here for the last year.

I like what I'm hearing from Ally aswell. I'm sure there are plenty who aren't, or don't believe him, or think it's just words...blah blah etc etc

We Are Outrageous! :21:

Has traynor mentioned the fans deserving a beating?

has ally mentioned his support for a MP who is the main lead on allowing illegal jungleyjim parades?

Has anyone mention the P word, passing?

Ally did tell us "one thing about being the Rangers manager is that you can't long-term plan" I played it twice to make sure I wasn't hearing things.

About 4.30secs in.

If Naismith said the same thing, would people want him on the payroll ?

Bit of a Strawman there.

Naismith was our player, well paid and well-looked after by our club...as well as a supposed die hard fan.

Traynor was an Airdrie supporting journo.

They hardly compare do they?

I mean c'mon...

Ally did tell us "one thing about being the Rangers manager is that you can't long-term plan" I played it twice to make sure I wasn't hearing things.

About 4.30secs in.

He explained his reasons for that.

Has traynor mentioned the fans deserving a beating?

has ally mentioned his support for a MP who is the main lead on allowing illegal jungleyjim parades?

Has anyone mention the P word, passing?

Try listening for once and you will find out. No doubt you will moan like fuck regardless as ever.

About 4.30secs in.

Yes he did and what did he mean, he was saying don't take your eye of the game in front of you. He say's just after, yes you have to look after the long term planning for the good of the club.

That was Interesting.

The Football it's all about the Football.

I want a bit of Panache,is that Ally's style?

Just don't know.

I would love him to open up and attack a lot more.

Quite simple.

Made it quite clear he want's his team to score goals. Hence the signings of Daly and Clark. Also sounds like he wants to play a 4-4-2 so reading between the lines those two will likely be our starting strikers this season.

Some won't like his opinion on Little, but he's right that Andy will score goals from all over the pitch.