Arnold Peralta - Great To Be Here!

Also that was quick - Bristol yesterday afternoon and Germsny this morning

I believe the official site said they flew out that night after the Bristol game.

Hopefully that pace will be maintained throughout the season and Arnie turns into the Terminator.

Crabari must be a pretty intelligent guy, wouldn't have guessed.

Andrew Dickson posted yesterday that the potential signing of moshini could be the making if cribari! I think it's fair to say he was very very poor alot last season but he was playing with the likes of hegarty and perry who IMO are bombscares and was coming into a very strange situation for where he is from....will be interesting to see if he improves this year (if he stays)

Andrew Dickson posted yesterday that the potential signing of moshini could be the making if cribari! I think it's fair to say he was very very poor alot last season but he was playing with the likes of hegarty and perry who IMO are bombscares and was coming into a very strange situation for where he is from....will be interesting to see if he improves this year (if he stays)

Ye I saw him post that yesterday as well. Also saw, pretty much at the same time, Super being interviewed on SSN saying about the Bosnian guy hopefully signing, be interesting to see who our CB pairing will be next season!!

Hope not he was a headless chicken at us who left after going in the huff when asked to play at right back.

Did well in his career but wasn't a player at us.

Agreed

People all of a sudden are missed when they go and are better players?

Expecting him to be our Terminator in midfield.

:Peralta:

Welcome Arnie.

I thought that was a really good article.

http://www.rangers.c...is-taking-shape

...unsurprisingly, considering how positive it is.

Glad Peralta has made it home, the injury sounds as though it was a storm in a teacup, hope he gets some game time in Germany so we can see what he can do.

The Cribari of last season was a letdown, however if he has taken the year to settle down and we can get the player his CV suggests is there, I for one would keep him, apart from anything else he still has a year left on his contract.