Brentford vs Celtic

Del

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the singing about Lee Rigby stuff is turning out to be bullshit so far, is there any actual evidence of it ?

Posts on twitter and some of their forums from guys who have a few hundred to over a thousand posts when I looked earlier mate

Thanks for posting Del.

Liked the add on in the Brentford forum where a tim actually registered to apologise for the shite behaviour of his support;

"I registered here because I feel I have to apologise for the Celtic support today, I was at the game and was totally disgusted at the constant IRA chanting, sectarian chanting and worst of all, the so called fans celebrating Lee Rigby's murder.

Whatever fans believe in a political sense, they should still show respect to someone who was willing to give his life to defend us.

Credit to Brentford fans, most other supports wouldn't have shown as much restraint as you did, all it would have taken is one spark and there could have been a riot the way some fans were today.

Not all our fans are knuckle dragging idiots but a percentage is and unfortunately that percentage is the loudest and they drag many other fans down to their level.

I'm utterly ashamed to be a Celtic fan today, so many of us let ourselves and the club we support down.

Read more: http://www.brentford...0#ixzz2ZcWkmMGU"

Note the careful use of "Whatever fans believe in a political sense,

They still have to get the political angle in.

Most guys on here will remember gazzas debut for us in july '95 versus steau was plastered all over the front pages of most papers , because he made a joke by playing the flute .

The same day in birmingham , 2 pubs were wrecked , fights in the city centre , a stabbing , visiting fans invading the pitch , Karen Brady had to come onto the field and appeal for calm , the gfitw continued to sing songs of terrorism towards our shores . Birmingham is a city that has been scarred on many occasions by bombing atrocities . This was highlighted by the local police who published a letter to local papers telling of their disgust and the supporters were not welcome again . Not surprisingly it never reached most of our papers except one paragraph in The Sun . This was my first real experience of the sweep sweep machine in action between papers & them .

Yes mate .They have now had and have a stranglehold of the power of the media up here that long .Its frightening .When I was a young bear I would say the media were mostly on our side .Certainly before the peace process but the beggars have certainly known how powerful the media can be and managed to turn it all around ,probably for ever .

Scum bastards, can't wait for Sheffield! Hopefully once we go down and behave the English will finally put the Manchester thing behind them

That wont happen overnight, unfortunately, but we can repair the damage done if we cultivate a good reputation during the pre-seasons over the years.

Used to be referred to as football hooliganism but it seems the filth were just jolly japesters having fun after a few drinks on a hot day.

Invading the pitch, letting off smoke bombs , swinging on the crossbars. After the shame of Dundee last xmas surely the authorities need to take action.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/5026253/Lennys-defence-plays-a-blinder.html

Absolute disgrace mate. !! Someone needs to come down hard on these shower of shite !

SNP should be doing everything they can to stop the IRA love in...Guess what they wont they'l let Celtic get away with everything as they desperately need the Catholic vote next year.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Look at the fucking state ae these manky slevering Fenian bastards

I'm just after eating my dinner then I see that fat fucking taig bint cunt dancing about with her thunder thighs flapping aboot. Repulsive tarrier fucks.