Sidibe Training With Rangers

No.12

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mama did well for Stoke due to the type of football we played. He was there to knock delap long throws on and knock down long balls. If we are to play that way he will cause havoc for second division defenders. If we don't play like that he's of no use to us.

Trust me, I watched a lot if his games, endeavour and work rate cannot be questioned. He actually has a decent touch for a big bloke. But he doesn't score many

Mama did well for Stoke due to the type of football we played. He was there to knock delap long throws on and knock down long balls. If we are to play that way he will cause havoc for second division defenders. If we don't play like that he's of no use to us.

Trust me, I watched a lot if his games, endeavour and work rate cannot be questioned. He actually has a decent touch for a big bloke. But he doesn't score many

No offence mate but I'm seriously hoping we are not looking to emulate Stoke under Tony Pulis, yestarday was a decent indication of a quicker more passing and fluent way of playing for us and while we are not the finished article im much more impressed than I was last season. If Sidibe can't play well in our new system than I would forget him and his injury record and agemakes me want to forget him anyway.

No offence mate but I'm seriously hoping we are not looking to emulate Stoke under Tony Pulis, yestarday was a decent indication of a quicker more passing and fluent way of playing for us and while we are not the finished article im much more impressed than I was last season. If Sidibe can't play well in our new system than I would forget him and his injury record and agemakes me want to forget him anyway.

Matey I fully agree, Pulis style worked for Stoke when we were seriously under matched in the top flight. We needed to move on and have. Big Mama will always be respected by Stoke fans but coming to Ibrox would do either party no favours