Earliest you went for a drink/pie at half time ?

I went for a weewee about 20 minutes into our match against SWFC.

I didn't want to miss anything, but the alternative was this:

Guys-will-understand.jpg

Doesn't matter cos I went again after and still ended up with some drunk guy nearly pissing on my trainers.

"Oh look that tile's got a crack in it on the corner".

Dunno about at Ibrox but I went about 5 minutes early at Hampden during a Scotland game and didn't get back til about 5 minutes into the second half and the pie was utter shite. Then I had to watch Scotland for another 40 mins..

never went for pies/Bovril 5 of us went and the same two went no matter where we were. dunno why as even way back in the 70s they were shite and the Bovril burnt your mouth and ended up getting dumped. as for a piss we used empty beer cans and prayed we never scored while we pissed.now when I get to games I don't bother hear to much that the grub is shite so wont waste money on it.

The whole point of half time is to do this. Why miss 10 mins of the game just to get back and realise you've nothing to watch for another 20 mins.

The hot food always ran out when I queued at half time. Soup and Crisps Loyal.

Not me but the best one i saw was at the AC Milan legends game, bloke in the seat next to me turned up at bang on 7.30pm kick off time, just as they announced the game was delayed till 7.45 to allow everybody in, he then booed for 15 mins watched the 1st half, got up said "fuck this i've seen god i'm off down the pub".And off he went