Requisition of General Meeting

Essandoh

I have no idea....who gains from this? It could be Harte? Walter and ally have both praised Mather and ally seems to get on well with him so I doubt it's Walter though I can't see green wanting to get rid of the guys he brought in!

Just yet more uncertainty and division....just what we don't need!

Fair enough, just thinking out loud. It's a bit of a mess.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For Green to call this seems unpossible.

Why would he want rid of the team he brought in, and want to back the guys that wanted him out?

Who knows what goes through these businessmen's heads? Seemingly it's not what is best for Rangers, as in my opinion what we as a club are crying out for right now is some fucking stability.

Seriously :anguish: right now with all this shit.

For Green to call this seems unpossible.

Why would he want rid of the team he brought in, and want to back the guys that wanted him out?

I agree. Some people might just say I'm backing Green blindly, but in fairness and IMO Green is probably the least likely to have called this.

If anyone, someone (Malcolm Murray?) could have called this and picked his moment to make it look like Green and turn the heat up on him before he starts back proper?

Can't see Green calling this as he has been scathing of Murray in the past. Would see this as a reaction to Greens appointment from the old guard and my guess would be Wattie involved on side of Paul Murray. In reality however who fucking knows but the continuing turmoil in the board room has to be sorted out one way or another. The cynical part of me says its no coincidence this all flares up again now they have our ST money

Has everyone missed something here?

How the feck can Paul Murray be a director again - he would fail the fit & proper person test, having been a director of the old company within 5 years of an insolvency event.

Apart from that he can feck right off - he had his chance and spent too much time in front of the cameras instead of getting a deal done.

For me, I have had MORE than enough of ANY FECKIN MURRAYs at Ibrox.