Is McCoist gone yet?

WVB

He was assistant to Walter for both Rangers and the National side. Goodness knows why you would choose to ignore that.

If you are defending him, you'd have been better not to mention that. It doesn't exactly do your argument any good. Its more evidence of Ally not learning a fucking thing.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are defending him, you'd have been better not to mention that. It doesn't exactly do your argument any good. Its more evidence of Ally not learning a fucking thing.

I was correcting your sneering post about his career path. His qualifications are, and were, more than good enough.

Ally is way overpaid for what he does. He manages a lower division football club.

His budget is greater than any Scottish team's except Celtic.

His CV is pretty poor. His Cup record is abysmal.

With RFC struggling for results and money why should this continue?

Why are part timers beating us after extra time? Who is fitter/better?

Did any RFC manager in the past rant about an ex CEO and largest shareholder like Ally?

Is this acceptable?

Ally should go. Simple

He has been a great Ranger, but is no manager. His crew should leave too. We would probably save 1.5 m quid. A new squad could be got for 1/3 of that. A better squad too.

28.000 posts, mate. Back on the minute your ban ended. Do you really want to pull at that thread?

Why not?

I'm not going to lose sleep over your character assessment.

Anyway..........I only came back beause so many peope asked me too.

Seriously unbelievable how stupid some of our fans are. This is 100% the worst time to get rid of Ally. He is the only one left at the club we can be 100% certain will have our interests at heart. We will walk the league no matter what, so why want rid of the one guy who can see what is happening behind the scenes. This is why I do not post in the BD. full of WVB's.

Fair point about the contracts WVB but do you think some of them might have signed because they felt that they could work with Ally?

Give Ally this season, if he does not produce then fair enough.

This.

A reminder to all, it's not how you start the season that matters but how you finish. McCoist will make sure this leagues won and won as quickly as we can achieve it.

Too many trolls on this site to get much informed opinion btw.

This is my first post on here after reading all the anti McCoist stuff. All I know is the true Rangers men are leaving or being pushed out of the club and Ally is still here. I would believe Ally before any of these other characters speaking on behalf of Rangers. Everone's entitled to their opinions but it makes me sick to the pit of my stomach the bile and insults threw at him on here.

Seriously unbelievable how stupid some of our fans are. This is 100% the worst time to get rid of Ally. He is the only one left at the club we can be 100% certain will have our interests at heart. We will walk the league no matter what, so why want rid of the one guy who can see what is happening behind the scenes. This is why I do not post in the BD. full of WVB's.

I aint a WVB ya cunt!

Although I do agree with him here.

You don't post in the BD but pop in to call folk idiots.

Cheers for reminding me why I don't like you.

I aint a WVB ya cunt!

Although I do agree with him here.

Seriously think about what you are agreeing with Ryan. You are agreeing with someone who wants a true Rangers man gone at a time when there are fuck all rangers men around with our interests at heart. No matter what you think of him as a manager, this would be the worst possible time for him to leave.

You don't post in the BD but pop in to call folk idiots.

Cheers for reminding me why I don't like you.

To be fair, I resist the temptation to come in and call people idiots in here on a regular basis. This time I could not hold back though. WVB is, in my opinion obviously, clueless. I used to hate his posts back in the day and he comes back with this. Was too much for me not to comment on.

Signing Sandys kid, who was playing well? Was a decent shout, then again, it didnt have to be logical and thought out given the circumstances

A few years back, we would be calling this another case of our scouting system being teams we played against though

They've managed to coach all the goals out of him in 6 weeks!

Seriously think about what you are agreeing with Ryan. You are agreeing with someone who wants a true Rangers man gone at a time when there are fuck all rangers men around with our interests at heart. No matter what you think of him as a manager, this would be the worst possible time for him to leave.

I'm agreeing that McCoist is a terrible manager who needs to go.

To be fair, I resist the temptation to come in and call people idiots in here on a regular basis. This time I could not hold back though. WVB is, in my opinion obviously, clueless. I used to hate his posts back in the day and he comes back with this. Was too much for me not to comment on.

I don't think Ally should continue as our manager, am I also an idiot?

Having met WVB, he is far from clueless.

Can tell you go home and away supporting yer team your as bright as a black out !