Protest at Ibrox

jintybear

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant believe people are so blinded by loyalty to see that the club is not operating as efficiently as it had been. Mathers ridiculous wage. Walter on a high wage for doing jothing but remaining silent as always and a manager who consistently under performs.

If there's one thing Green knows it is what is good for business. We need that at the club. Im not necessarily saying Green is that man as I think he has handled this poorly but it is what any business hoping to prosper needs. You don't need a degree in business to work that out.

I take it green is doing it for good of his health.he will walk away or be kicked away with alot more than anyone else.he is panicking about paying wages so he gets shot of every cunt, so he can take more out.hes doing the same as whyte.get rangers men out, then no one will know what the fuck is happening.

"What do we want"

"Walter n Ally"

"When do we want them?"

"Now"

How about this one...Would be far better suited

"What do we want"

"Football"

"When do we want it"

"how about the now?"

Or

"What Do We Want"

"Less Wind"

"When do we want it"

"every fucking game"

McCoist will be next to be bumped... And then all the 'fans' who objected to the only remaining 'Rangers men' will have their wish.

I hope their hero-worship of random businessmen works out for us...

Because if it doesn't, I would accept nothing less than Seppuku.

You mean my suggestion to revert to the original Rangers lyrics? You are an embarrassment to the Club and you will never be "even" with me.

I'm a credit to the club. Anyone that knows me well on here will agree. I'd put a lot of supporters to shame when it comes to support.

You and your pish lyrics are a laughing stock - don't know if anyone's told you?

I take it green is doing it for good of his health.he will walk away or be kicked away with alot more than anyone else.

Rangers is a business. Businesses need to make money. Thats what he wants. Rangers fc to make money.

Because he took the money that another man made for the club and has now came up the road n started his pish again. It's not his club n I 100% believe he thinks it is.

He's the majority share holder, but he can't do anything with money - spend it well, steal it, invest it, embezzle it without the board and directors signing off on it.

Again, people are misguided when it comes to some of their issues with Green.

"What do we want"

"Walter n Ally"

"When do we want them?"

"Now"

How about this one...Would be far better suited

"What do we want"

"Football"

"When do we want it"

"how about the now?"

Or

"What Do We Want"

"Less Wind"

"When do we want it"

"every fucking game"

:lol: last one was your best

I'm a credit to the club. Anyone that knows me well on here will agree. I'd put a lot of supporters to shame when it comes to support.

You and your pish lyrics are a laughing stock - don't know if anyone's told you?

Calling Ally McCoist a bastard drunk or not. Does that put supporters to shame mate . I think a little more modesty at this time would suit you better bud, (tu)

McCoist will be next to be bumped... And then all the 'fans' who objected to the only remaining 'Rangers men' will have their wish.

I hope their hero-worship of random businessmen works out for us...

Because if it doesn't, I would accept nothing less than Seppuku.

you r right mate he is destroying this club and he will succeed, he knpws he can get away with it, because some fans will fucking let him.

Chairman, sorry. He hasn't publicly aligned himself, no, but he has aligned himself privately and the CG group of investors knew this, thus making Walter's position as chairman untenable.

Again, they would have known he was friends with McColl, Park etc before they appointed him to the board.

Gonna say this loud so everyone can hear this is a TWITTER RUMOUR!

Apparently Trynor has said that if Green and co dont sell up within the next few weeks (doesn't say to who), they will be forced out at the EGM

How does that work, I thought Green and co had a backing of 51% shareholders, or proxy, can't remember which.

Maybe it's just a misunderstanding.

Maybe they are just having a talk through as the club has finally decided to stop feeding a twisted mhedia stories, so it's all through JT in the car park. Walter will always be an icon to us, but he also said he was temporary. He's not enjoying it I would volunteer, and for that I am sad. I'll love him forever. Super is also an icon, but he's not half had it rough. He won't be happy and neither will his team. I've never called for him to get out, but bloody hell it's been a surprise so far, but, the team's not all playing yet.

Green has always had power since his consortium bought us. This has not changed. He is the conduit for those who back him and he will make money. I've yet to understand what heinous crime he has committed. I don't care about the odd slip, I don't care that some mhedia blow every story up about him. I care about Rangers, and I said before this season that "we'd better get some silverware and the league this year" ages ago. Green is not the manager and he is not the team. Top guys in big forms can be from a million bits of different cloths. It's about results.

I'll wait and see what happens, it's not comfortable, but we know the grand total of sweet fuck all right now.

Those in here mixing with their agendas, and those throwing insults should maybe have a wee look in the mirror...

WATP

Calling Ally McCoist a bastard drunk or not. Does that put supporters to shame mate . I think a little more modesty at this time would suit you better bud, (tu)

I'm not referring to that. I'm talking about levels of support I've given to the club all my life and especially the last 15 years where I can count maybe half a dozen games I've missed anywhere - home away and away in Europe yet I'm an embarassment to the club because of words in my signature? sorry, I'm not having that.