Protest at Ibrox

jintybear

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a credit to the club. Anyone that knows me well on here will agree. I'd put a lot of supporters to shame when it comes to support.

You and your pish lyrics are a laughing stock - don't know if anyone's told you?

ha! Original rangers lyrics. Jcd you are a fool. Our lyrics are the original song from 20's/30's glasgow. The only bit that has changed is where you are from. I.e bridgeton billy boys to govan derry boys

McColl is a miserable cunt or he would have saved us last year . What a laugh. Some of you having a wank over McColl coming to the rescue.

Have you forgot that D&P where in bed with Whyte, who thought he was in bed with Green and Ahmad? The assets where only ever going to be sold to one group and it wasn't McColl's!

So these lines from your footer aren't an embarrassment to Rangers???

With hatchets and hammers - stanley knives and spanners,

We'll show those fenian bastards how to fight,

As for the song lyrics, they weren't mine they were the original lyrics.

Absolutely disgraceful

That I dont know the tune to this song

Keith Jackson (yes I know) was on Radio Scotland (yes I know!) earlier. He basically said his understanding was that CG is not in as strong a position as he would have everyone believe and that the institutional investors were backing the McColl call for an EGM. Chris McLaughlin got told he did not have the full or correct information and KJ does. Said Walter was disappointed and let down as Ian Harte voted against him when he expected his support. No wonder he is scunnered.

I have my reasons

He was part of the David Murray regime

He kept saying he wanted to buy rangers but the truth was he didn't even have a penny and lead everyone to believe he would buy us

He is a vulture who hangs around the club waiting for his chance to get on a bandwagon that would give him a place on the board without spending anything

no.he was part of a consortium that wasnt out to make money, unlike green.

I think the problem for me is that we are becoming a laughing stock again fast!

Something needs to be drastically done anyway as changing board members so many times isn't doing the long term stability of the club any good

We are already a laughing stock .... On and off the park

If you think they song words in my signature equate to me being an embarrassment to our club then you really need to get some perspective and a bit of a grip.

Why wait until some Follow Follow troll or maybe even a fenian with an account mentions it for you to say anything? why not sooner?

Never noticed it before, that's why.

no.he was part of a consortium that wasnt out to make money, unlike green.

But green is a capitalist businessman , he didn't hide the fact he wanted to make money

Anyone else getting to the point where they dont care who "wins" but just wants all this shit to be over?

I am getting to the way of thinking, That this pish about never needing to deepend on one man to bankroll us like SDM did. Is the way for our club to go. Having more than one person owning us just isn't working, I want a majority shareholder in place or a fans buy-out nothing else works