The Union Bears = Embarrassment

GOAT

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of Flute bands practice on a Sunday, especially bands where attendance is compulsory

I believe Goat is a member of the best flute band in Scotland, But I will leave that to him.

Not anymore, have my reasons for leaving, otherwise i believe I'd have been leading the ABOD around Derry's Walls earlier today if my memorys right?

I joined the Calvay a few weeks ago.

Well if you started it, I'm going to go under the assumption that it's Iain I'm speaking to. I also moved with you to the CR1 when you started (i still sit there btw) from TBO section. My names Chris, you know me. Never had a problem with you, but these clowns embarrassed us today. A banner about ending the fuckig soap opera and then they fucking join it, are you fucken serious?

"Sack the board" chants, chants about Green. I thought the UB's were set up to support Rangers? How is all this pish supporting Rangers.

FFS wee man i thought better of you than this internet shite. Still calling them clowns and wankers is bang out mate and again i would expect better of you. They do support Rangers, Green is bleeding Rangers dry. Make perfect sense to call him a wanker and not fellow bears.

Well if you started it, I'm going to go under the assumption that it's Iain I'm speaking to. I also moved with you to the CR1 when you started (i still sit there btw) from TBO section. My names Chris, you know me. Never had a problem with you, but these clowns embarrassed us today. A banner about ending the fuckig soap opera and then they fucking join it, are you fucken serious?

"Sack the board" chants, chants about Green. I thought the UB's were set up to support Rangers? How is all this pish supporting Rangers.

Maybe they believe they are supporting Rangers by calling for the head of people who imo don't have our best interests at heart

Goat might well be a member of a band. The point is. Why so much hatred towards the UB?

I just don't get it.

I don't think it is hatred Ricky, some people just don't agree with the actions of the UB today.

What would have happened if another section of the ground started singing Pro Charles Green songs today , or what if small pockets of people disagreed today and there was bear on bear violence all over the stadium ?

Would that have achieved anything positive ?

I realise it never happened but it could have happened so easily

FFS wee man i thought better of you than this internet shite. Still calling them clowns and wankers is bang out mate and again i would expect better of you. They do support Rangers, Green is bleeding Rangers dry. Make perfect sense to call him a wanker and not fellow bears.

If it's "wee" man you're probably thinking of the wrong Chris, being 6ft 4 and all that. ;)

This thread shows exactly why Rangers fans could never unite as one.

The language used to describe fellow fans is despicable, people saying the UB embarrassed themselves today, so those people then jump on a forum and embarrass themselves by spouting hatred towards fellow fans.

Pot - Kettle ?

Well guys gotta leave ye to yer sad wee life on the on the internet the bashing fuck out of yer keyboards. I have a wife to pump. I know that's probably not something ye know much about but try it out sometime it's good fun.

Ciao

No Surrender

Goat might well be a member of a band. The point is. Why so much hatred towards the UB?

I just don't get it.

It's not about hatred, it's about respect. Once again, I don't trust anyone in a suit when it comes to football. It's why I'm always banging on about fan ownership. At least we pick the people who run the club.

Well guys gotta leave ye to yer sad wee life on the on the internet the bashing fuck out of yer keyboards. I have a wife to pump. I know that's probably not something ye know much about but try it out sometime it's good fun.

Ciao

No Surrender

Enjoy. i've got a 4 month old screaming wean to feed and a missus whos too tired for that right now. (tu)

I'm hoping so i don't have any faith in Green and the longer they are here the darker it will get imo

My problem is that the club was up for sale, and McColl and the rest of them could have bought us before Murray sold to the rat.

Well said GOAT. We may not see eye to eye, but you're bang on the money here.

Did some bastard steal your carry-oot? ;)

Well said GOAT. We may not see eye to eye, but you're bang on the money here.

Did some bastard steal your carry-oot? ;)

I'm still laughing at you telling somecunt else tae grow up! :lol:

Naw, nae drink the night, keeping myself good for chapel. (tu)