The Union Bears = Embarrassment

GOAT

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ach well wise up and get a grip. Maybe come to pub with the UB and see if they are wankers.

A group of guys who love Rangers and follow them everywhere. I started it as small group and it has grown into something that has changed the atmosphere in Ibrox for the better. You might not agree with what they say but they are making their points at the game not sitting on the internet bitching like little girls.

Awbody got fake id's and shit like?

:P

FFS wee man i thought better of you than this internet shite. Still calling them clowns and wankers is bang out mate and again i would expect better of you. They do support Rangers, Green is bleeding Rangers dry. Make perfect sense to call him a wanker and not fellow bears.

<cr>

I can see why you have that problem but at present i'd take them in a second over Green and co

I'd rather they aw fucked off and let us deal with it. Is doing what the UB's done today acceptable? It's just acting like that shower of shite. When's the Mars Bars getting tossed at the directors box?

I'd rather they aw fucked off and let us deal with it. Is doing what the UB's done today acceptable? It's just acting like that shower of shite. When's the Mars Bars getting tossed at the directors box?

I think fans have a right to protest especially at such an important issue

Ach well wise up and get a grip. Maybe come to pub with the UB and see if they are wankers.

:lol: so they hard men now?

Listen I like them as individuals and some are mates but whats said tonight is nothing they've never heard before

I dunno if your a member or not, but no one in the group makes thinley veiled threats like that .... for all their fauls the UBs are better than that (tu)

The only reasons I ever went to Ibrox was to support my team. I could never imagine going in with an agenda to boo anyone associated with Rangers, or even worse fly banners criticizing those at the club.

Don't get me wrong, there have been many times I questioned a players ability, the managers decision, and especially the board rooms direction. But I never failed to support my team 100% during a game.

And it wasn't always easy, the early 1970s when the filthy mob had the ascendancy, the games we lost to the Chesterfields and minor Scottish teams, the times we finished 3d and 4th in a two horse race, the year we threw away the league at Parkhead I was still there at the following game, our lowest attendance in memory, with nothing to play for, still wanting us to win.

At one stage, when John Greig was in charge and the board had no sense of direction, and were not spending necessary money I questioned my season ticket payment, but came to the conclusion I had no choice but to support my team. It was a given, I was a Rangers fan. Through thick and thin.

It makes me sad when some fans have a different agenda during a game, where we should be supporting the team on the park 100%.

:lol: so they hard men now?

Listen I like them as individuals and some are mates but whats said tonight is nothing they've never heard before

I dunno if your a member or not, but no one in the group makes thinley veiled threats like that .... for all their fauls the UBs are better than that (tu)

(tu)

When I was a bit younger and into the ultra stuff, I moved from TBO to CR1 with the guy above to join the UB's. I know a few of them, I'll talk to a few of them. I grew out it, I'd rather just get pished and have a sing song without having to wave a flag about.

Och, I'm fed up saying it, today they let themselves down and they acted like wankers.

(tu)

When I was a bit younger and into the ultra stuff, I moved from TBO to CR1 with the guy above to join the UB's. I know a few of them, I'll talk to a few of them. I grew out it, I'd rather just get pished and have a sing song without having to wave a flag about.

Och, I'm fed up saying it, today they let themselves down and they acted like wankers.

Yeah I know the era you're on about ... back 2007-2008 when they used to be Loyalist before this ultra shite (tu)

Carson. Just think he is out to bleed us dry and that he has played us like a fiddle. Just my humble opinion.

I will reserve judgement until I see the accounts and I know the full story.

It appears we are leaking money but that is not surprising if we are paying our Ally McCoist 2 grand a day and paying Jig even more.

We have purchased Edmiston House and The Albion which was stolen by Murray, These should now generate income.

We have repaired Auchenhowie and replaced screens and you would like to think some other maintenance.

It would be very hard to steal money from a PLC so lets see where the money has went first before we start the character assassination of Charles Green.

What happens if Green and his backers take the serious hump and decide to offload Rangers to someone who would seriously damage the club ? has that been considered?

Yeah I know the era you're on about ... back 2007-2008 when they used to be Loyalist before this ultra shite (tu)

TBH, You were lucky if there was about 15 guys in CR1 who were UB's at that time. Not much ever really happened TBH. A few guys in hoodies and t-shirts about being in the real Rangers end was about all you seen of them. They used to love winding TBO up about sitting in the "sellick end" mind you, and look what happened.

I ended up after a few months just moving up the back of CR1 and sitting next to James. I know, as if that wisnae bad enough. :lol:

TBH, You were lucky if there was about 15 guys in CR1 who were UB's at that time. Not much ever really happened TBH. A few guys in hoodies and t-shirts about being in the real Rangers end was about all you seen of them. They used to love winding TBO up about sitting in the "sellick end" mind you, and look what happened.

I ended up after a few months just moving up the back of CR1 and sitting next to James. I know, as if that wisnae bad enough. :lol:

LMAO mad anti social James :lol:

It appears we are leaking money but that is not surprising if we are paying our Ally McCoist 2 grand a day and paying Jig even more.

We have purchased Edmiston House and The Albion which was stolen by Murray, These should now generate income.

We have repaired Auchenhowie and replaced screens and you would like to think some other maintenance.

It would be very hard to steal money from a PLC so lets see where the money has went first before we start the character assassination of Charles Green.

What happens if Green and his backers take the serious hump and decide to offload Rangers to someone who would seriously damage the club ? has that been considered?

Stop Talking sense mate.

I agree mate but most of these sheep have not only started they've already found him guilty and passed sentence. Idiots.

Nothing wrong with "ultra" the proper ultras around europe create the best atmospheres, 10 times better than anything ibrox could create. But yes i wish they would just support the team and not start to turn into a groin brigade. however i hope they continue to grow and increase the noise and colour