Ahmad Suing Rangers

Fury

Saying he has the support of Green as well...

Pair of repugnant bastards!

make sense if he was to get paid a "reinvestment bonus", surely?? Perhaps £3m?

this part of the blog gets on my tits...

[However, I think people who bring such sums of money into the club deserve support for that] huge sums in and try and take huger sums out.i know huger isnae a word but pissed off with the money grabbing arseholes trying to fleece the supporters money paid in good faith to lying thieving bastards

Thought Ahmad had already received a massive pay-off from Rangers. Was that not the story a few weeks back. If he received a 'massive payment' why is he suing???? Or was the payment a figment of someone's fertile imagination.

Ahmad has never received a pay-off. Which is his reason for this - money!

Ahmad has never received a pay-off. Which is his reason for this - money!

Frankie trust you implicitly but that means there was a poster on this forum telling porkies. Same poster who claimed IAMRangers was Ahmad despite the account being set up well in advance of Ahmad being anywhere near the club.

What can I, just one guy, do?

My support the last few years has made no difference whatsoever. Any support for any of the players in this shambles doesnt change anything. I've ways been one to put trust in people, but when that trust is betrayed, there's no going back.

I wanted to believe in CG. His sound bites were music to my ears and was probably meant to be just that.

The sad part now is that I don't think I can trust anyone again in relation to Rangers.

I spent a lot of money trying to save the club, more than I could really afford if I'm being honest. Donating to RFFF, donating tickets, buying shares. It just feels like a line of people have been dipping my pockets.

An very close to being finished with football altogether.

I feel your hurt brother.

Sadly, it now looks like you and many other true supporters who gave as much as they possibly could to help the Club in its hour of need may have done so in vain whilst inadvertently filling the pockets of certain unscrupulous profiteers.

Ahmad pissed that his pals got their bonus P.I.F and he lost out because he got caught trying to massage fans opinion via the interwebz.

The fact that Charlotte Fakes ran with the story first indicates that Imran is still up to his old tricks & is probably not too far from this thread.

Is there an RM writer that you could do a Q&A with?

The story on Ahmad was quite clear. I've got nothing to add to be honest. It seems a few folk are trying to rewrite it though.

This isn't about me, no matter how much some might want to make it that way. I'd rather Ahmad did a Q&A with someone credible but I don't think that's likely. ;)

There should be a few bears on here tonight feeling rather sheepish after the defence they put up for Green and his mate's last night on the Keith Jackson thread.

Today's news should surely remove all doubt about the intentions of these chancers.

Ahmad doesn't care about Rangers,never has,never will.

At least the shankill guy had the balls to admit tonight he got it wrong,so credit to him for that.

I wonder if others will follow,i won't hold my breath though.

The story on Ahmad was quite clear. I've got nothing to add to be honest. It seems a few folk are trying to rewrite it though.

This isn't about me, no matter how much some might want to make it that way. I'd rather Ahmad did a Q&A with someone credible but I don't think that's likely. ;)

I wasn't trying to make it about you. It's clear that you know more than your saying though and I believe that some folk on here just want answers. Not everyone is trying to shoot you down and there will always be a few morons. In the midst of confusion things will get really cloudy very fast. Having done a few myself (mostly with music though) I always thought that the best way to combat this is to get your point across crystal clear without moronic interruption. People can then choose to agree or disagree.

What I hate seeing the most on this board is that some folk who have devoted their life to us (and that probably includes everyone on RM) end up with their initial point being missed over feuding. The most loyal speak out whether right or wrong because they don't just observe, they do something about it and it is ridiculous that anyone would hold a candle to the loyal light in my opinion.

Things have been said and things have been done but the work is unfinished!

Nobody said he got a payoff.

Are you sure i remember reading it on here.

if Ahmad and his group are so concerned about spiralling costs, perhaps they could explain the astronomical payoff that Ahmad attempted to extract from the club prior to his removal? Why would you do that if your main concern is over the club losing money? Also perhaps they could clarify if such a payoff now would remove the need for Charles Green to be reinstalled? They seem to want to ask lots of questions of the current board without answering any themselves.

maybe this is what i read, and it got turned by various posters on forums.