Easdale bought shares

BEARGER

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt they are clueless but there's a fine line between having their heads stuck in the sand to what's going on at the moment (btw what is going on at the moment? do you know yourself?) and being an absolute cynical prick to everyone else that ever comes on board and chases them away ...

Whos been chased away? There not going to run away from there millions are they?

Charles Green trying to get more votes in the EGM Green trying to keep control of Rangers he can do this alot easier of the easedales are there as they are on his side.

OK but its being reported they bought IA s shares. Greens side still holds the same percentage.

Why would the Easdales risk their own cash in such a manner?

Whos been chased away? There not going to run away from there millions are they?

Bill Miller was

and as for they are not going to run away from their millions - touche - why should they? why should Green and his boys just hand over his shares? regardless of what you think of him.

My point to you is why the cynicism? those tyre kicking bastards TBK and McColl couldn't/wouldn't do fuck-all first time round .... Prior has paid into the pot and he's getting abuse .... Miller was chased away .... Easdeales are as hated as Whyte ..... Stockbridge his position seems unatenable ..... Mather gets grilled to fuck .....

Everyone needs to fuckup a bit ... we will never settle down and progress while fans are acting like a lynch mob the minute the media or bloggers stir it up

Is this the reason for a change of broker? if Ahmad can get out early then so can Green

Precisely! Exit strategy. They will go and I think Easdale may be able to quell IA in his legal motive's and then we move to the next chapter of Rangers Men v Rangers Men in a battle for control of the club.

None of them were at Brechin.

They flanked Charle against Newcastle.

Why would you not want to sit in the DB when an historical moment like the unfurling of the Div 3 flag was happening? As I said I cant understand this then they stick half a million or so in on shares.

Ah Newcastle, knew it was a recent home game.

How come the Onion Bears and ££ lackies are so upset. These guys are Rangers with blue blood running through them, isn't that why the TrooBrooHowDoYaDo G"nights should get the gig? Not to mention getting rid of Ahmed the devil?

Unless anyone can prove otherwise, the Easdales are successful businessmen who have put their money where there mouth is. Its all fine and well chasing every cunt in the world away from investing, but get it into your heads that supposed Real Rangers Men either don't have money to put in or refuse to dip into their vast wealth.

Aye why would anyone want this cunt involved with Rangers? What does he bring to Rangers it is pointless him being on the board. There is only one reason for him being here money.

Why did this cretin get voted onto the board?

Aye why would anyone want this cunt involved with Rangers? What does he bring to Rangers it is pointless him being on the board. There is only one reason for him being here money.

Why did this cretin get voted onto the board?

That is a very disruptive post..................is the man a Rangers fan Y/N is he a business man Y/N is this not what you have been wanting for the Board of the Ltd Co. Blin and mini are not businessmen.

As long as Rangers fans are are clueless about whats going on it's going to continue.

So what you are saying if I read your post correctly.........................Rngers fans are all idiots and that only you and your group are bright enough to know what's going on, I do look forward to your reply as long as it's not insulting.

Won't be long before RST, Follow Follow and the Union Bears all team up to scare away the Easedales ... banners and statements at the ready

Got it wrong way round. The Easy's do the scarin away! Trust me! RST,FF, UB, all pussies by comparison!