Green to stand down as consultant.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless 'Jack' has become a board member in the last 24-hours he won't be at the meeting Frankie....which begs the question.......who is passing this stuff on to Jack or anyone else?

Well, who works with Jack most of late? And who conducts interviews with Chris McLaughin?

FWIW, the info will have been provided prior to the meeting so we'll have to wait and see what else is said/leaked.

Bicycle-helmet-heid (the walking skeleton) is in Khazzipan (east of Outer Mongolia) on duty as 'Selik man' so how-in-the-fuck does he know?

A root and branch clear out is required at the club - this mole is the enemy within.

He must be found and outed.

And I thought he was in the Cupboard ;lol:

Hes not going to last long either then.

Don't see why not as I don't see many fans wanting the club to over-spend.

It's a more of a case that we want the club to be self-sustainable and live within its means. The current regime couldn't provide that so I'd hope some board changes would.

It's a more of a case that we want the club to be self-sustainable and live within its means. The current regime couldn't provide that so I'd hope some board changes would.

They would have been calling for mccoists removal along with the superest jigster et al, if that was the case.

As they didn't they seem quite content to let us spend into oblivion

They would have been calling for mccoists removal along with the superest jigster et al, if that was the case.

As they didn't they seem quite content to let us spend into oblivion

It may well be that, as the manager has indicated, a review of wages and bonuses will be undertaken soon enough. I'd certainly hope so.

The suggestion that anyone - Greenco or McColl - would want to take us to the brink just doesn't make sense so I'm really not sure why people persist with it.

Many if not the majority still have difficulty with the concept of the club not being owned by a benefactor. From what I have read it seems that many think just by cutting off the head all the other issues will evaporate. This is just my own speculation, but I suspect we will still get a battle for the club over the coming months and its just some of the names on the chairs that are changing.

It may well be that, as the manager has indicated, a review of wages and bonuses will be undertaken soon enough. I'd certainly hope so.

The suggestion that anyone - Greenco or McColl - would want to take us to the brink just doesn't make sense so I'm really not sure why people persist with it.

You can hope all you want but it wont be happening. The reason gren is not ceo is he had the audacity to try and get rid of mccoists two pals.

I will tel you this until we sweep all the "rangers men" out we will never change. Worse if that wanker paul murray gets anywhere near the place i predict fan v fan violence on the terraces

Many if not the majority still have difficulty with the concept of the club not being owned by a benefactor. From what I have read it seems that many think just by cutting off the head all the other issues will evaporate. This is just my own speculation, but I suspect we will still get a battle for the club over the coming months and its just some of the names on the chairs that are changing.

All too true unfortunately. I guess it depends on just how difficult Green wants to be here. And if certain parties are prepared to pay to remove his influence now or wait until he gets diluted.

It's all about money. Always has been.