Green to stand down as consultant.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bicycle-helmet-heid (the walking skeleton) is in Khazzipan (east of Outer Mongolia) on duty as 'Selik man' so how-in-the-fuck does he know?

A root and branch clear out is required at the club - this mole is the enemy within.

He must be found and outed.

The "mole" in this instance is most probably the man resigning or his pals the Easdales.

It will be interesting though given Laxeys operate by cutting spending and Minty Minor wants to carry on as we did in his previous stint. Clash of cultures?

You'll need to show me examples of PMs excess. I think you might well struggle. Profit, yes profit was made during his three years on the board and debt level slashed. Additionally he was a NON-EXEC. You do understand what that means?

If you are going to throw shite then you would be wise to back it up with facts.

Is Paul Murray buying Green's shares or becoming our new consultant?

If not he's irrelevant.

Well, let's hope he's irrelevant.

I look forward to seeing Furious Chris & the Fat Controller turn on each other now, in their quest for a blazer.

You'll need to show me examples of PMs excess. I think you might well struggle. Prifit, yes prifit was made during his years on board and debt level slashed. Additionally he was a NON-EXEC. You do understand what that means?

If you are going to throw shite then you would be wise to back it up with facts.

Ooohh touched a nerve or is that an Achilles heel

So paying money to Ticket Arse wouldn't have been excessive just stupid?

I know the function of Non Execs shame Murray wasnt so keen in executing his duties to small shareholders as Minty major racked up debt and he remained silent. I do know he says he knew nothing of any EBT schemes yet is able to claim that he was guiding debt downwards, odd given our biggest line in accounts is players wages. But It is strange how anything positive was Murray minor and everything negative was the big boy s that ran away

Well, let's hope he's irrelevant.

I look forward to seeing Furious Chris & the Fat Controller turn on each other now, in their quest for a blazer.

Haha! Don't worry, plenty of blazers to go round I'm sure. :rolleyes:

maybe Chris Graham leaked it to the BBC after all we all know he was paid by the bbc and leaks to the rhebel-Jayne Lewis is such a great source of info on this mole and tout. :lol:

You're all on today I see. ;-)

What's all this about blazer chasing? Can someone not just have genuine interest in the club without this being their plans?

Not sniping at anyone, don't really follow any particular fan, tend to just check this and Rangers website so don't know much about the fact they are accused of agendas etc.