Story in Times re Green

BEARGER

Does not matter who comes to Rangers, as they are all in it for the money.

As a club and fan base we are a money spinner we can't change that.

There's no issue with investors and businessmen joining the Rangers Family to make themselves a profit but they have to know and abide by the standards expected of Rangers Family members. Sick of being embarrassed by men in suits.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No unlike some pubescent drama queens Id rather read the story before I pissed my pants rather than go off on a rant based on a few twitter sentences and a sado masochistic desire to invent shit to fill the gaps in while I wait.

Or did I misunderstand when you said you didnt know what he was meaning about Green returning.

And for the removal of doubt for the semi literate and hard of thinking I was speculating that a media outlet was rehashing old news because the story planned (Greens departure) happened today after they had gone to press. And they need some Rangers news to sell papers

I fucked my last post up. (tu)

to cut what i was saying short is, i wouldn't be surprised if Green thinks he can come back as a board member. And this is all a smokescreen.

The guy seems to have a hard neck for anything.

It's sickening this.

Forget the Rangers men in suits and all the rest of them.

Where are the players who have fortunes in the bank and reminisce about how great it was to play for Rangers anytime a hack sticks a dictaphone on a table in a bar. They accept a business class flight and a luxury hotel room and all the rest of it to appear at half time and draw tickets out a tombola.

Talking about you Barry Ferguson, Lorenzo Amoruso, Arthur Numan, Nacho Novo, Jorg Albertz, Stefan Klos, Sasa Papac, Ronald de Boer. The list is long. This club made them very rich men and they are MIA.

If CG has supposedly said he'll be back as a director (a week from now ) tbh ,the things are going at the Club it wouldn't surprise me at all , even if he never said it recently , it still wouldn't surprise me . We need some straight talking , directed to us all ,the one's that pay their fuckin wages

It's sickening this.

Forget the Rangers men in suits and all the rest of them.

Where are the players who have fortunes in the bank and reminisce about how great it was to play for Rangers anytime a hack sticks a dictaphone on a table in a bar. They accept a business class flight and a luxury hotel room and all the rest of it to appear at half time and draw tickets out a tombola.

Talking about you Barry Ferguson, Lorenzo Amoruso, Arthur Numan, Nacho Novo, Jorg Albertz, Stefan Klos, Sasa Papac, Ronald de Boer. The list is long. This club made them very rich men and they are MIA.

Nacho Novo has put money in just like the fans did. Infact how do we know what any of them have done or haven't done?

They could have put money in when we needed it and no one has heard anything about it.

And the players you name above have not got anywhere near the kind of money needed to fund Rangers.

They might be rich but no where near what is needed.

BF himself has over £6 million in the bank, Numan is worth a fortune too. It wasn't a conclusive list but there are a lot of these guys worth a lot of money who have been silent.

What I was getting at is that I'm fed up seeing them given free junkets and waxing on about how much the club means to them when they've done nothing.

Admittedly it's an idea that's just born of frustration.

BF himself has over £6 million in the bank, Numan is worth a fortune too. It wasn't a conclusive list but there are tons of these guys worth a lot of money who have been silent.

What I was getting at is that I'm fed up seeing them given free junkets and waxing on about how much the club means to them when they've done nothing.

To be fair to these guys a lot have spoken out in the media or sympathised with us and although I understand your frustration what more could they do? They are not going to buy us or probably any club for that matter and for all we know some could of done something behind the scenes that we don't know about. I think a lot of these guys would help if they were asked or if they thought they could do some real good.

I fucked my last post up. (tu)

to cut what i was saying short is, i wouldn't be surprised if Green thinks he can come back as a board member. And this is all a smokescreen.

The guy seems to have a hard neck for anything.

This is all a smoke screen, its just different smoke for different folk. Theres that many agendas and flip flopping of opinions not just of those playing the game of buisness politics but watching it too.

If we dont see the season out with King involved somewhere Ill give £25 to the RM charity. cause im convinced hes in the shadows making puppets dance.

As you can see from Twitter.

@tom_farmery: Spoken to a current influential shareholder at #Rangers. Believes Green sacking is "smokescreen" for board's incompetence. In Times tomorrow

@tom_farmery: Tomorrow's Times: Read why one influential #Rangers shareholder believes Charles Green leaving club is "smokescreen" clouding bigger picture

@tom_farmery: Story also reveals Charles Green contacted various investors saying he would "be on the board within a week" when he was appointed. #Rangers

Firstly, who the heck is Tom Farmery???

Secondly, what is he on about, what evidence has he of whatever he is alleging?

Does not matter who comes to Rangers, as they are all in it for the money.

There is no money in Rangers, that's the fact nobody can see, Rangers are finished and almost everybody on this forum are ignoring the fact. the so called people from another country are getting the blame while the so called Real Rangers men are finishing off the job of dismantling Rangers that SDM started, even the leader of the hostile bid is telling you he is not putting any money into Rangers, it's a Rangers fan worst ever nightmare and it won't go away even with the new people in charge there is not enough money coming in to support the giant Rangers have become in a toxic league/ country.

It's going to cost a lot more than Rangers can make to get back where we once were and that is not going to happen. McColl is being sent in to control Rangers, it's all about control, damage limitation.

There is no money in Rangers, that's the fact nobody can see, Rangers are finished and almost everybody on this forum are ignoring the fact. the so called people from another country are getting the blame while the so called Real Rangers men are finishing off the job of dismantling Rangers that SDM started, even the leader of the hostile bid is telling you he is not putting any money into Rangers, it's a Rangers fan worst ever nightmare and it won't go away even with the new people in charge there is not enough money coming in to support the giant Rangers have become in a toxic league/ country.

It's going to cost a lot more than Rangers can make to get back where we once were and that is not going to happen. McColl is being sent in to control Rangers, it's all about control, damage limitation.

Wow.

As you can see from Twitter.

@tom_farmery: Spoken to a current influential shareholder at #Rangers. Believes Green sacking is "smokescreen" for board's incompetence. In Times tomorrow

@tom_farmery: Tomorrow's Times: Read why one influential #Rangers shareholder believes Charles Green leaving club is "smokescreen" clouding bigger picture

@tom_farmery: Story also reveals Charles Green contacted various investors saying he would "be on the board within a week" when he was appointed. #Rangers

Look at some of the biggest and most successful companies, such as bhp billiton, appoint 3 decision makers - there is an annual board meeting where expenses are covered, thereafter no full time involvement from board members.

RFC is a fraction of the structure of a corporate co, yet they have these full time board members being paid and claiming expenses.

Get them out of there.

The whole board need removed. They all have different agendas and cliques, they are all in some way out for themselves and lets be honest here not one of them have Rangers best interests at heart. We need wholesale change, Brian Stockbridge for Frank Blin would be a great start for me

... and HOW do you KNOW this? Lets panic and change based in innuendo and rumour? I know we have been stung butwholesale changes OR even calls for wholesale chages. every few months based on nowt concrete is NOT in our best interests. I do believe we need to TRUST BUT VERIFY - the accounts will give us the next milestone to help build (or knock down) our trust in the current regime - but until we see them we should stop all these calls for change!

I would rather the egm did not have to take place and it was sorted out before. Wishful thinking I know... but these things cost much money... money some on here don't think we have.

Well you would hope they see sense, but knowing this Board........NO

Well you would hope they see sense, but knowing this Board........NO

I think it's up to both sides, from the statement the ball is now in McColls court, either he puts someone other than Murray forward or we go to EGM, seems that way to me anyway

BF himself has over £6 million in the bank, Numan is worth a fortune too. It wasn't a conclusive list but there are a lot of these guys worth a lot of money who have been silent.

You are making the mistake of thinking this is about Rangers to the money men. Until they have sucked up enough money, the value of your pound, or BF's pound, is not the same as the Bank of England's valuation. BF could throw his personal wealth at this and get nothing more than a thank you, before his money is offshore.

I am quickly starting to realise that until we are on the brink of administration number 2, those with money and good intentions will not get a look in. Then, and only then, will the pound sterling hold up for Rangers.

The whole board need removed. They all have different agendas and cliques, they are all in some way out for themselves and lets be honest here not one of them have Rangers best interests at heart. We need wholesale change, Brian Stockbridge for Frank Blin would be a great start for me

Huge onslaught this morning :lol:

So we remove the board, what next ? Who will we get to replace them ? Lets have a wee look at the form for the runners so far. Not much of a race card I'm afraid.

McColl ?? Won't spend a penny on Rangers and not being a Rangers man doesn't have the clubs best interests at heart.

Mini ?? Already failed as a director at Rangers. Presided over our demise, wanted to go further into debt and lied to the fans. Wanted to give £10m to Ticketus plus a cut of ST money for years. Sold a pup. A media-whore and perpetual hanger-on, out for a blazer. Not rated by Rangers fans and clearly doesn't have Rangers best interests at heart.

King ?? Crooked enough to hide behind a spiral staircase and facing 100's of charges in SA.. On plus side, he did put in £20m so deserves kudos for that. However, copybook was blotted by his threats to sue Rangers. (Apparently a very bad thing) A better option than the above, but do we want a crook in charge and the embarrassment that brings ? The only one who can claim to have Rangers best interests at heart so far.

The Easdales ?? Bit of an dark horse. Deffo Rangers men with Rangers best interests at heart, willing to invest, but one has a dodgy past and they both have a dodgy rep. On plus side they have spent money on the club but doubts remain if they have enough.

A.N Other ??

A rich business man with the clubs best interests at heart who isn't afraid to invest in the club and can attract more investment. No dodgy past or scandals and popular with fans. A rangers version of Fergus McCann perhaps.

Does A.N. Other exist ??

We'd better hope so.