Divided Support & In-fighting

RockwellGers

Is there any need for some of you coming on here to derail a thread simply to insult one another? 5 year olds behave better than some of you.

If you can't talk sensibly, don't bother.

Hell yes. These clowns have taken over the Den and continually spout their bile.

They have poisoned this place with their hatred of fellow Bears.

Fuck them one and all!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any need for some of you coming on here to derail a thread simply to insult one another? 5 year olds behave better than some of you.

If you can't talk sensibly, don't bother.

Agree. A slagging match in good humour can be amusing but you guys are being wee bitches to each other, and look you've only gone and pissed off Arnie!

Shut-up.gif

"Fury" appears to be enjoying telling lies on FF, and about me. Actually posting that I threaten and abuse him on here and on twitter and posting usernames, absolutely hilarious, the boy has lost the plot. I rarely post here, and, not to him, and I have him blocked on twitter (where of course he refuses to address his lies). Silly boy that he is, and has a couple of rather weird people claiming to "know" me and joining in with it. They "know" me, and have "dirt" on me, yet, havent messaged me anywhere to clarify things. Odd place that FF, glad I dont spend time there. You speak about divided support? When you have people like Chris abusing their position and telling lies about people that dont interact with him, but, whos monikers he remembers, simply because I choose to post on a couple of forums, both of which seem to have had enough of his crap and got rid, then, that right there is a great reason for division. Its people causing problems for no reason and with no foundation

Fury is a total arse who thinks he's important. He doesn't speak for me and most of his media appearances have been cringeworthy

You are an idiot. A fucking full on prize fuckwit idiot. Congratulations. You are the best idiot ever!

Wow, one of almost an entire page of posts with nothing but personal abuse directed at Bears, at the same time ranting about people abusing bears! Outstanding work. I can see a "blue" username called Bazza viewing at the moment, may just be me but, perhaps theres been an infringement of the rules here?

Certainly looks that way...Anger Management is called for also I think. Barking flaming mental. :rolleyes:

A smoke on the peace pipe should be sanctioned, haha :)

Reading these posts in the morning and yeah they were on a pipe, wasn't a peace one, but a pipe none the less.

When is this infighting madness going to stop, will it ever stop.

http://forum.followf...2&postcount=401

Nope it wont. Mr Suck has been posting quite a lot in the last 24 hours. Nothing like keeping it going. Indoctrinate the gullible.They are very subtle at doing it though. Mr Fury is saying he is banned from here and getting the sympathy treatment. I stopped posting over there months ago. Not worth the hassle when you have an opinion of your own.

The fact is that our support has always been divided. The only difference now is that new technology makes that divide more visible and polarised especially when exploited for personal gain.

But Karma will ensure things achieve balance at some point.

Nope it wont. Mr Suck has been posting quite a lot in the last 24 hours. Nothing like keeping it going. Indoctrinate the gullible.They are very subtle at doing it though. Mr Fury is saying he is banned from here and getting the sympathy treatment. I stopped posting over there months ago. Not worth the hassle when you have an opinion of your own.

I posted on here a few times yesterday and was treated to nothing by snide, piss-poor, "banter". It appears my opinion was not welcome.

I posted on here a few times yesterday and was treated to nothing by snide, piss-poor, "banter". It appears my opinion was not welcome.

If that's all it was then I wouldn't be too bothered. I have had a lot worse in the 8 years or so that I have been frequenting forums in various guises.