Flares

Ace

The grounds we are playing at may well still be of the old wooden structure. Therefor flares could easily cause a severe incident.

concrete and asbestos mate, have a look, with concrete steps to, no fire hazard there, and no one threw anything bar bog roll, seems lots of omg for nothing really :7325::ulster::7326:(tu)

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

concrete and asbestos mate, have a look, with concrete steps to, no fire hazard there, and no one threw anything bar bog roll, seems lots of omg for nothing really :7325::ulster::7326:(tu)

Partick Thistle ground only until recently was still part wooden structure, with concrete stairs.

So that point is pretty much null and void.

The pyro looks pish IMO but I hope you're banned for that comment. That's fucking rangers fans in there and you want the coppers to deal with them?

Scumbag of the highest order

If you disrput the games, provide advantage to the opposition and undoubtedly cause the club to get fines, how can you still pretend to be a Rangers fan?

Partick Thistle ground only until recently was still part wooden structure, with concrete stairs.

So that point is pretty much null and void.

i rest my case, patrick only until recently, that means its all fire certified and wee aint been ther yet, and no iam not in the UB, but all this over bog roll and smoke grenades, at least they sing and shout and bring atmosphere to games, it's not as if we pitch invade like the mhankys and all

i rest my case, patrick only until recently, that means its all fire certified and wee aint been ther yet, and no iam not in the UB, but all this over bog roll and smoke grenades, at least they sing and shout and bring atmosphere to games, it's not as if we pitch invade like the mhankys and all

You and your ilk are total arseholes in my opinion.

I cannot regard you as fellow fans

If you disrput the games, provide advantage to the opposition and undoubtedly cause the club to get fines, how can you still pretend to be a Rangers fan?

:lol:

Wow. I don't like the pyro shit but how could it provide an advantage to the opposition :lol:

Wanting rangers fans jailed Is the lowest of the low

so you saying that rangers fans on twitter were complaining to who?

Complaining to anyone on their Twitter list! That list may then retweet and it goes global.

There were pictures of the police being right in front of the UBs and those affected moaning that they could not see the full pitch

I will not go in as hard as others, but that is a ridiculous comment to make!

I for one do not want flares at Rangers games, but I think self policing is far better than having fellow bears banned for silly actions. A slap across the face is far better than having them lifted.

So to stop muppets with flares and bogroll you think we should resort to starting fights in the crowd instead?

Not a chance.

Part of the main stand is still part wooden structure actually. And if you read my comment after that you'll have seen your smart arse comment ' we've not been there yet' was a waste of time. Jog on

You and your ilk are total arseholes in my opinion.

I cannot regard you as fellow fans

ilk, being what exactly, home games away games, supporting our traditions and culture by singing and creating an atmosphere, seams that's what our support are missing?

Complaining to anyone on their Twitter list! That list may then retweet and it goes global.

There were pictures of the police being right in front of the UBs and those affected moaning that they could not see the full pitch

was that the patrick fans by chance?

This thread has run it's course, the UB's are pure dead mental and the ones opposed to bog roll/flares/smoke bombs on the pitch are sad old codgers.

Message received, plod will be visiting the UB's quite a bit in their wee corner then, maybe why they could not move behind the goals.

Might as well put my take in, seeing as I have read all 13 pages. :D

I was seated right behind the first smoke bomb on Friday night (Row C) and have been in or around a fair few of them over the past few seasons.

They don't bother me too much (I am a mild asthma sufferer) but they certainly do pong. :blink:

However, my main issue is not with the smoke bombs, but with the flares.

The group of boys lit 2 of them and then just dropped them onto the ground, where they did nothing but fizzle out behind an advertising board out of sight. Talk about pointless!!! :blink:

So my message to them is, if you are going to go to the trouble and expense of taking flares into a ground, at least have the nads to hold the bloody thing up so it does what its meant to do.

Doughnut by name - doughnut by nature mate, he's a lost cause

We can agree to disagree.

You think we shouldn't shop people who support the same club, even if they might be breaking the law or damaging the club.

Jock Stein felt the same.

I don't.

Might as well put my take in, seeing as I have read all 13 pages. :D

I was seated right behind the first smoke bomb on Friday night (Row C) and have been in or around a fair few of them over the past few seasons.

They don't bother me too much (I am a mild asthma sufferer) but they certainly do pong. :blink:

However, my main issue is not with the smoke bombs, but with the flares.

The group of boys lit 2 of them and then just dropped them onto the ground, where they did nothing but fizzle out behind an advertising board out of sight. Talk about pointless!!! :blink:

So my message to them is, if you are going to go to the trouble and expense of taking flares into a ground, at least have the nads to hold the bloody thing up so it does what its meant to do.

What? Summon the lifeboat?