Do you ever read any other teams forums?

BarneyRabble

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why oh why would any self respecting bear want to lower themselves to look at anti rangers forums??? only taigs do that!!! theres too many of the cunts on here without actually wanting to see what they think!!!

Did go on the Forest forum for a while, but that's mainly because they're my favourite English team. Also at the time when we linked with the fans of other teams during European competitions would sometimes go on their main forum for friendly banter, that would be it, never viewed any of the shite from other forums in Scotland.

I will look occasionally if someone puts a link up to something that is topical. You expect to see hatred and petty jealousies from the usual suspects but its the wee diddy teams who have joined in too that i just dont get. A lot of these places now are more anti Rangers than they are pro their own clubs. Its sad yet wonderful that we have such an impact on their daily lives.

No!

Couldn't give a toss about any tim implosion or self gratification.

Only thing I wish for is to beat the bheast and telling them to feck off, rest doesn't matter, don't want their view point. Even when they lose it is a feckign cry fest of the Ref is a mason or the linesman is one, or....fill in the blanks